Bleach: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a fan based Bleach RPG made for your enjoyment! Play as a Canon or make a character of your own!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bleach: New Beginnings! At the moment, we are accepting characters once more, both Canon or Custom. Feel free to roleplay, but note that we are still trying to get more members and it may take a while to get some.

An odd meeting of legends.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu

Mugetsu

An odd meeting of legends. Empty
PostSubject: An odd meeting of legends.   An odd meeting of legends. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:09 am

Mugetsu stood atop a cliff in the far east region of Karakura by the cemetery, His shredded shinigami kimono only on his bottom half while the rest of his body was tightly wrapped in the bandages that were developed for him long ago. The wind was blowing lightly that night, gently whipping the shreds of what was a shinigami kimono in between his legs slightly, his long black hair would also follow the gentle tug of the wind, The tattoo of the chains on his right are could barely be seen though his bands, however this held a secret that he kept dearly now, since he was finding more and more out about himself, he felt like a new man, but it still bothered him that his reitsu had an odd nature, making it seem as if he had absolutely no reitsu at all, like a normal human.

That night was a new moon, a very dark night, "Strange..... the night, is like me....dark,empty...and Mugetsu...a moonless sky of which no light can be sought" he thought to himself as if the world seemed so helpless at the moment. He sat down on the edge of a cliff dangling his legs over the edge looking down on a small park where children would have played if it were the middle of the day, His thoughts collided, he had trouble concentrating now, he was becoming more and more confused until finally his thoughts boiled down to one burning question....."What am i?" he though looking at his own hands.
Back to top Go down
Saten

Saten

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting of legends.   An odd meeting of legends. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:53 am

Saten walked within the confines of the Karakura Cemetary. She was searching around for anything that she could do in terms of helping the souls all over the world. She had sent several wayward souls to Soul Society and had managed to stop a demi-Hollow from turning, but other than that, she didn't do much.

As she walked, Saten noticed a man sitting on the cliff near the cemetery and decided to see what he was doing. When Saten got closer, she saw that he looked like a Shinigami, but his clothes where ripped and only the bottom half remained.

Saten sat down beside the man, looking towards him and giving him a smile.

"Hi there" Saten smiled "Penny for your thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu

Mugetsu

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting of legends.   An odd meeting of legends. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:20 pm

Mugetsu sat, looking off the face of the cliff thinking and staring at the dark sky, only the stars to light the way, no moon that would shine bright, easily lighting up the heavens. Mugetsu stood up as he heard the womans voice, he felt nothing out of the ordinary, just emptiness, His own reitsu felt fuzzy to him, while to others, there was a vast emptiness it seemed, as if Mugetsu was just an empty shell of a very powerful, reitsu filled being, but he knew this wasn't the case. In Mugetsu's aloof almost dream like voice he said, "Who are you? I can sense your Reitsu, you are no human...have you come for me?" Mugetsu looked at the girl staring into her eyes as if he were trying to bore into her very soul, his pure black eyes barely noticeable against the black cloth that covered most of his body up the bottom of his eyes and down to his waist line where it was met with the shredded remains of a shinigami kimono.
Back to top Go down
Saten

Saten

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting of legends.   An odd meeting of legends. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:06 pm

"Well to demand someones name it's best to introduce yourself first" Saten said smiling "I'm not here for you, I'm just here to help wayward souls, I saw you and wondered if I could help"

Saten picked herself and walked around the edge of the cliff, she was barely balancing around the edge. She went around behind the mysterious man and wrapped her arms around him.

"Don't be so glum chum" Saten said smiling "It's better to just live happy, or in your case, exist happy"

Saten went back to sitting beside him and she stuck out her hands towards him in a gesture for a handshake.

"Allow me to introduce myself" Saten said "I'm Saten, nice to meet ya"
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu

Mugetsu

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting of legends.   An odd meeting of legends. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:27 pm

"The hopless souls of the living deserve no salvation, only to be damned." Mugetsu said with such hurt in his word, for which reason he did not even know himself. Mugetsu watched as the strange girl walked around him and hugged him from behind, however human affection was the least of his worries, he plainly ignore it letter he do as she will but offering no response to it, he just stood there. "I am not glum, im empty as this night sky, a few light, nothing special, no moon, nothing outstanding or great about it, and for the most part, its black and empty" He said before walking over to a nearby tree and leaning against it "I am Mugetsu, the wandered, How did you find me? You cant feel my reitsu."
Back to top Go down
Saten

Saten

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting of legends.   An odd meeting of legends. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 pm

"One does not need to feel reiatsu to look around for spirits" Saten said smiling "You just need to take a gander around and you will see someone once in a while"

Saten walked in front of Mugetsu and looked up at him, he was rather tall in comparison to her.

"Well Mr. Big empty night sky" Saten teased "You certainly have the look for being like the night"

Saten looked up at the sky and then looked towards Mugetsu.

"If you know the true night sky, by how the humans describe it , the night sky may look empty, but it is filled with wonderful things within it" Saten explained "And the only reason that we can't see the moon, is merely because the light isn't shining on it. So don't say that you are just black and empty, because if you were just empty, asking me how I know anything is a rather bright light in that darkness"
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu

Mugetsu

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting of legends.   An odd meeting of legends. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Mugetsu grinned, clearly this girl had mistaken his very own tenacity for fear or sorrow. Mugestu cracked his neck, "Your wrong, I'm comparing myself to the black empty sky because there is no light withing me, I am the very darkness you speek of, a dense entity that which light it's self cannot pierce, I am unchanging, ever empty and alone, that is why I am Mugetsu, the moonless night." he said in a rather calm yet condescending tone as if he were lecturing her like a parent would to their child when they had done or said something wrong. Mugetsu held his arm out infront of him examining the tattoo like chains that wrapped around his right arm as if sealing something, he then let it drop without a word. He stayed silent for a good few moments before commenting on her first speech, "Saten, you spok as if I'm looking for somebody, this is incorrect, I'm not wandering in search of somebody but some thing, something much greater then the pathetic souls of those around us who always call for help or nag on us to save them, never once have I felt my soul is complete and now I feel more empty then ever, as if I've had someone with me all along then, one day without warning or cause, they just disappeared into thin air like they never existed, leaving me to wander alone now, for what....however...I do not know."
Back to top Go down
Saten

Saten

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting of legends.   An odd meeting of legends. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:39 am

"I see" Saten said "To me you sound like a loser who lost his girlfriend or something like that, sorry to be blunt"

Saten moved closer to him and looked him in the eyes. She noticed something in there, something special about him, but it wasn't that obvious. She tilted her head to the side in curiosity, she interested him slightly.

"But I can guess it is something more than that" Saten said "If you need any help, you can ask me for help, ask and I'll be there"

Saten moved behind the tree and then returned with a high school uniform on. She walked back to Mugetsu, this time, a difference that could be felt is that she was completely reiatsuless. This was due to the gigai she was wearing, which was completely repressing the signature of her spiritual pressure, making her seem like a normal human girl.

"Well now we're both reiatsuless" Saten smiled "Can you tell me about yourself? Maybe what you did for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu

Mugetsu

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting of legends.   An odd meeting of legends. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Mugetsu frowned listening to the female throwing weird phrases at him that he didn't fully understand. She had moved closer to him and stared into his eyes, which were empty, there normal brown color but seeming black in the darkness of the night, then he watched as she turned her head examining him, which rather bothered him, he didn't like being stared at be he also didn't like saying anything so he just ignored her stare not saying anything.

"A person such as myself doesnt need nor want help, you are very stranger, trying to get to know me yet im a stranger, why is this?" Mugetsu wandered off to the edge of the cliff staring down at the now desolate Karakura town listening to the girl say something about not having spiritual power as well, he turned his head back to look at her and said "Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting of legends.   An odd meeting of legends. Empty

Back to top Go down

An odd meeting of legends.
Page 1 of 1