Bleach: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a fan based Bleach RPG made for your enjoyment! Play as a Canon or make a character of your own!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bleach: New Beginnings! At the moment, we are accepting characters once more, both Canon or Custom. Feel free to roleplay, but note that we are still trying to get more members and it may take a while to get some.

Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yokkyu Fuman

Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10 Empty
PostSubject: Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10   Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:12 am

There has been much going on as of late - Yokkyu has been the Captain Commander for pushing a year now, and the Gotei 13 has lost all of it's Captains, and slowly has been rebuilding. According to rumors, the Spirit King has gone missing and the mythical Squad 0 was out searching for him in the World of the Living. With the Spirit King gone, Central 46 had nobody in charge of them, so they couldn't bark orders at the Gotei, meaning as of now, Yokkyu Fuman was the current leader of the entire dimension, until the Spirit King could return. There was very much to do, and right now, despite the lack of Captains, there needed to be a meeting to discuss the newest plan of action...

Earlier...

Yokkyu was taking a stroll through Seireitei, his arms folded behind his back and his Haori flying through the wind as if it were some sort of cape. The sky was a bright and beautiful shade of blue, despite how late in the afternoon it was. Nonetheless, it was dotted with a few white, puffy clouds, floating gracefully in the sky above. Though a few miles to the west, somewhere in mid-rukongai was a gigantic raging storm, a storm that would soon reach the current location and bring high winds and heavy rain. Just the thing we need... a storm like THAT without a Rukongai Diplomacy Squad to ease growing tensions in Rukongai... They're going to flip... Yokkyu thought as he sighed, continuing his walk, passing trees and shrubs.

Throughout his walk, he passed all of the Division Barracks, noting that the Shinigami that were stationed in that Division really had no work to attend to while they were Captainless, and even Lieutenantless. Of course they would go on missions to the World of the Living, and of course they still did their duties to the best of their weak-ability, but they weren't good at it, and they didn't have anybody to whip them into shape. They needed to function as a whole and not as individual beings - that's what being assigned a Squad is all about. No matter what your power is, no matter how smart you are, you'll die unless placed in a team. Even as Captain Commander, Yokkyu knew good and well that without the Gotei, he'd likely have died a long time ago. If I had more time, i could actually spend time as partial Captain for each Squad missing a Captain... But alas... There isn't enough of my time to stay long enough to make a difference. Yokkyu thought as he continued his walk, passing Squad 9 and 10.

Captain Todou... Captain Dosene... and Captain Shikyo Yokkyu muttered out loud as he turned around and began to head towards the Squad 1 Barracks again. Aside from me, they're the only ones in any command-position around here. Possibly... Yokkyu thought to himself as he strolled down towards his barracks, noticing the clouds were a mere five minutes away, and the booming of the thunder and downpour of the rain was already audible. I sounded as if it were a type of demonic and deceptive music, where things would be tranquil one second, and then turn into some violent beast whos only intentions were to completely ravish and destroy. Yokkyu released a sigh and continued his walk, using his left hand to grab the hilt of his Zanpakutou and then smiled. The storm reminds me so much of you... he thought, though not through the communication link he shared with his Zanpakutou, this thought was for his head, and not his soul.

Present

He arrived at the Division Barracks just as the rain began to beat down upon the entire Squad section of Seireitei. With a sigh, he silently closed his door and turned around and walked to his office, scratching his arm as he did so. He arrived in his office and went to a cage where three hell butterflies rested peacefully. Heopened the cage, and they climbed on his finger, and he released them when he reached the window, baring the message:

To All Captains: Report to the Captain Meeting Room in the First Division Barracks!Captain Commander Fuman has requested your pressence. Captain's meeting, Squad 1 Barracks

Is what the message said, as the butterflies flew out into the storm, though were unaffected. Yokkyu made his way to the Meeting Room, taking a few turns from his office and walking down a large path. He entered a large room where 13 cushions sat, leading up to a large redwood seat, which had cushion paddings for the back and the butt. Yokkyu walked to his chair and awaited the Captains' arrival.

Last edited by Yokkyu Fuman on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10   Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:53 am

Rina was training in the pouring rain when a black butterfly came bobbing through the the downpour. The redhead held out her hand to the small frail-looking creature and listened to the message.

To All Captains: Report to the Captain Meeting Room in the First Division Barracks!Captain Commander Fuman has requested your pressence. Captain's meeting, Squad 1 Barracks

She sighed as she shunpoed to her office, her soaked kimono ended hanging over a chair and she dried her self on a towel she thoughtfully had placed there before hand. The petit redhead hastily pulled her hair into something that looked like presentable, she looked at the pristine white captain's haori, neatly folded, next to the piles of well organized papers. Kaji was grumbling in her mind -as she put the sword in the stand, making the captain smile and stroke the sheath again.
Rina shook the haori out and pulled it on as she exited the office and hastily went to where she had deposited (kicked them off in mid-step) her waraji.

As she shunpoed her way through the rain she wished that she had pulled another haori over the white one, it was bound to get stained, she hated it when that happened. Rina swiftly looked her self over when she stopped at the First Divisions headquarters, she noticed a few drops of mud on the white cloth, not much to do about that now.

"Fuman-sou-taichou," she bowed her head to her commanding officer as she entered the meeting chamber, "our presence was ordered for a meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10   Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Kurokon had been laying in the rain. He had always loved his inability to get sick from mere rain. He found it relaxing to let the rain wash away the sins of the past. He was usually meditating while doing so, as was the case now. He would have kept meditating if not for the fact a hell butterfly landed on his chest. Instantly one message went through his mind.

Kurokon sighed "there goes my day... wonder what this is about now... maybe he's finally decided to get more captains... or maybe he cant figure out what to do in order to train said potential captains..." He sighed, standing up. He wiped the rain out of his hair, as it went back to its spiked state, a natural hair style not many could boast they had. He obviously spent no time with it, and it was black and shoulder length.

He wore his haori like most kenpachi's had before, sleeveless and large. He ducked through the door into the captains meeting room "yes Rokkyu-san you wanted our pressence?" He smiled kindly at his superior, he had never reffered to anyone as sama, or their last name, unless that was all they had. He had not meant it in disrespect, but more over as a show of kindness, as allies needed to trust each other.

Kurokon sat on the sixth coushin on the left side, which in all was the eleventh one. He turned and faced towards Yokkyu. He smiled slightly. He had always laughed at the similarities between their zanpokuto, as his zanpokuto was more about energy control, as fire and lightning were both forms of energy. He wondered what Yokkyu thought of him, hoping the Captain Commander liked him, or at least was able to tolerate him. He may have been powerful, but he was not stupid enough to allow a captain commander to dislike, or hate him.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10   Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:38 am

Jor'lo Dosene slowly breathed in, then out. In, out. His breath was in rhythem, meditating. He was contimplating on what to do. There were barely any captains, the Spirit King was missing, and Seireitei was voulnerable. Jor'lo had been meditating for what seemed like a few hours when something landed on the tip of his nose. He opened his eyes and saw a hell butterfly there. Then it's message rang loud and clear.

Jor'lo smiled, then leaped off the desk he had been sitting cross-legged on. Good. A captains meeting, just what we need. Jor'lo said to himself. He then took off towards the division 1 barraks with great haste, ending up there in about a half hour. As he entered he looked around him. He saw his Captain Commander, Yokkyu, and two other Captains, Rina and Kurokon Jor'lo believed there names were. Jor'lo smiled smugly. You rang? He said, then sat in a chair in the far corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10   Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:50 am

Yokkyu sat in his chair, each arm resting on the beautifully carved wood on either side of his throne-like seat. First came Captain Todou, entering respectfully, ensuring their pressence was asked-for. Instead of answering, Yokkyu nodded, answering her question, and watched her take her seat. Leave it up to Todou-Taichou to always be on time and respectful. She's also such a good Captain... Yokkyu thought, closing his eyes, awaiting the two other Captains, Shikyo-Taicho, and Dosene-Taicho. The next Captain to arrive was Shikyo-Taicho, Taicho of Squad 11, entering respectfully and taking his seat. Yokkyu once again nodded with agreement, awaiting the final Captain to enter.

Captain Dosene...

Dosene-Taicho entered respectfully, and before he took his seat, he blurted out a rather disrespectful comment, You rang? he asked, taking his seat afterwards. Yokkyu let out a sigh and looked directly at Dosene-Taicho, I would like to ask that next time you enter my meeting with more respect. If you are to ask a question, do so respectfully. This is no time for games, or time to be funny, Dosene-Taicho. Yokkyu stated obviously, giving no attitude, but said so in an authoritive-tone. He took in a sigh and closed his eyes, opening his eyes as he exhaled. Now that we are all here - let the Meeting begin. Yokkyu said, allowing his voice to project itself, which was rather loud as the way the room was set up, the ceiling amplified vibrations. Yokkyu sat there and cleared his throat, and slowly rose from his seat.

Captain Todou... Shikyo, and Dosene...Yokkyu began, saying Rina's title with respect, and Shikyo's with a little less, and Dosene's with even less, Take a look around you. You've seen the state Seireitei is in, have you not? he said slowly, emphasising the seriousness of the matter. Todou, Shikyo, and Dosene-Taichou, along with myself, are the only remaining Captains at the time. Seireitei is in no good shape, we're crumbling miserably. And all because of the Soul-King? I think not. Yokkyu said, trying not to sound disrespectful, but at the same time trying to keep the chain-of-command in tact. As you know, he has suddosedly gone missing... in the World of the Living. Yokkyu said slowly, looking at the three Captains before him.

I'm not the only one who knows what this means, am I? Yokkyu asked, waiting for a few seconds of silence before he would continue. If you thought that meant there are powerful enemies in the World of the Living, then you are correct. Powerful enough to draw the attention of Squad 0, and the Spirit King... they must be powerful. And for that sole reason, I have shut down the Senkaimon. No shinigami will be reporting to the World of the Living until further notice. Those who are caught attempting to reactivate the Senkaimon will be put on trial, and will be accused of treason. But don;t get me wrong, I understand there are souls that must have a konso... but we cannot risk the lives of Captains to simply vanquish a few low-leveled hollows killed. We shall wait, and when I reactivate the Senkaimon, I will be sending every Fourth to Nineth Seat in Seireitei on a mission to vanquish every hollow they see. That will be65 Shinigami total in the World of the Living, they could easily handle a menos, and possible an Adjuchas if they work together like they should. Yokkyu stated firmly, allowing the acoustics of the room to assist him in emphasising the situation. That was just a little... 'just so ya know' kinda things... Yokkyu stated shortly afterward.

Last but not least, Soul Society is now under my control, seeing as we have no Spirit King. I would like you all to know, that leader of Soul Society or not, The rules remain. I am still your Captain, I am still your Leader. The rules remain the same, and if you disobey the rules, no matter who you are to me, you shall be put on trial accordingly. Yokkyu stated, looking down at the ground, And this stands until we offically have the Spirit King back in office.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10   Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Rina looked up at her commanding officer, her lips in a tight line as she sought the right words. She knew that she had to thread gently around this, Yokkyu was a force to be reckoned with.

"Fuman-sou-taichou, while I agree with you that we cannot afford to loose another captain, but I also realize that by leaving souls to wander the living world they will attract more hollows? It will increase the level of danger for the Spirit King." Rina said a matter of factly after a strand of silence. She had been taught that the shinigami were the balancer of the flow of souls between the worlds, she silently wondered if Fuman had missed that lesson in the academy. "It may also on a deeper level disturb the flow of spirits," she continued as she looked up and locked eyes with Yokkyu. She was straight forward enough, she spoke her mind with respect.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10   Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:48 am

"Rina is right, but if the spirit king needs our help why would he not have contacted us? I beleive he is fine, maybe he just got bored of sitting in his own realm. wouldn't you?" Kurokon stated. He wondered for a moment whether anyone other than him at this meeting was sane. If such an emergency had happened, then the soul king would have contacted them, knowing this, either he was right, or... the soul king as dead.

"you cannot trust mere rumors, beleive me... something doesnt feel right about this... but still I understand your decision, but would it be wise to send someone weak out there? then a smart and powerful hollow could travel back through the dangai to here, and if enough do this its possible that we could be overrun by nightfall, there are not many hollows as powerful as a captain, so I highly doubt we would run into them, and we could easily kill any other hollow, other than vasto lordes." Kurokon briefly resumed wondering about Yokkyu's sanity, as well as other things, like why the soul king had NOT contacted them, or anything.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10   Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:15 am

Jor'lo Dosene sighed. He had just came out of meditation, and now here they were learning that the Senkaimon was shut down. Jor'lo stood up, his hands on the table and his head down. First I wish to say that I appoogize for my rudeness, Captain Commander Fuman, but I did not know the seriousness of this conversation. Now I do, and I have something to say on this matter. Fuman-sama, if I may?.........

With no answer apparent, Jor'lo continued. The Spirit King is in the world of the living, and we just LEAVE him tghere? With no protection? I understand, we do not have many Captains, we have no Lt's, and the Soul Society is weak at the moment. But that is all the more reason to find the Spirit King! He is the leader of Central 46, he is our true leader. He is in danger, and yet we sit back and act like freightened little girls while they watch their mothers' get forced upn by robbers on the street! We are Captains of the thirteen court guards, it is our obligation, nay, our DUTY to find, and protect, the Spirit king!

Now, I know what you are going to say, Captain Commander Fuman. 'We do not have enough Captains, and Squad 0 is out there looking for him.' I do agree with both of these points, but they both do not matter. We must find him, and soon. Without him, the Soul Society will be in CHAOS. Now, I am not doubting your ability to lead, Fuman-sama, but you are NOT fit to lead the entire Soul Society. None of us in this room, none of us in this DIMENSION, are fit to lead all of Soul Society. Only one being is, and he is trapped in the Human world. So I say to thee, wilst thou help me? Wilst thou join me and find thew Spirit king, Squad 0, and re-build the fabric of Soul Society itself? What say ye, my fellow Captains?! Jor'lo said, proud and triumfantly. He did not know if they would agree, but he had gotten his point across, and that was enough.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10   Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Yokkyu closed his eyes and let out a sigh, waiting for Jor'lo to finish, and as he did, he took a moment to think. They're wrong... How naive... Captains and not understanding? I thought I did well by choosing them... Yokkyu thought, opening his eyes and then looking at Captain Todou, smiling at her. I thank you for your utmost respect, however, the Quincy in the World of the Living will keep the balance. For a short time. It'll be unheard of for the amount of Hollows there since the Senkaimon was closed, however, if it is imbalanced, the Quincy will balance it by throwing them out of the natural order. Yokkyu said, sighing, We cant leave it that way for long, because certainly that plan wont work well for long. he said, looking at Kurokon.

And Shikyo-Taicho, I appreciate your respect as well, however... We cannot send someone weak, as the Kido Corps are relying on my direct order to reopen the Senkaimon, and I've even given the order to disable the Noble Familys' Personal Senkaimon, as they cannot risk death either. He could have possibly gotten bored, we dont know, but the situation is more dire than the three of you perceive. Yokkyu said, his face remaining expressionless as he said it all. He then turned to Jor'lo Dosene, and gave an irritated sigh, looking at the floor and closing his eyes. And now this one... Yokkyu thought, reopening his eyes.

And Captain Dosene, there is no need to be sexist. Do not ever let me hear you say anything about women in such a manner in my pressence ever again. He will remain in the World of the Living - He doesn't need us and that is for sure. If he needed us, we'd of been bombarded with Hell Butterflies. You as a Captain should not be so naive as to think protecting HIM is OUR duty - as you are sorely mistaken. Squad Zero, Division "X", Division Zero, whatever you may call it - it is THEIR duty to protect the Spirit King, NOT ours. Your obligation is to protect me, along with anything I say to protect. This works like any other army - you listen to your commander, and you protect him with your life. And you say you don't doubt my abilities, and yet the Spirit King and I have led side-by-side in the past, and I have led the soul society with much more proficientcy then HE has led this DIMENSION. You are wrong - I am more fit than even he, and he very well knows it. He does nothing concerning the military, and we all know who is REALLY in charge - Central 46. I would appreciate it if next time you didnt say you didnt doubt my leadership, and then doubt it a second afterwards. Yokkyu said, baring a frown, Now, that discussion is over. I have made my decision, there will be no more discussion on that subject.. Is there anything else you all believe should be brought up?
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10   Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Rina shook her head as she glanced around among her fellow captains. At least she wasn't the only one that felt uncomfortable about the situation, and she still believed that the sou-taichou might be a little too overzealous in his statements. Yes, the Zero Division had ultimately the duty off protecting the Soul King, but protecting them ultimately fell to the Gotei 13.

The redhead kept her tongue as she thought about the their possibilities, not that there were many but to obey Fuman-sou-taichou's orders. She felt very umcomfortable about it all, after all it was a lot to put on the Quincies shoulder, their numbers were small.
And their arrows didn't purify the soul, it destroyed them, at that thought a cold chill ran down Rina's back and she forced herself to remain unaffected.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10   Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:01 pm

"you misunderstand my reasoning... but it does not matter, lets just hope we dont have to regret this decision eh?" Kurokon smiled slightly. He knew arguing with him was pointless, he was more stubborn than a mule. He was not about to be fooled though, he knew something was not right about this situation, it just felt wrong, but he held his tongue, not wanting to be branded as traitorous. He merely smiled and put up his usual facade.

"yes... the question of just WHO to send out needs to be addressed.. we cannot send someone valuble, but we cannot send someone too weak... so who can we send?" He stated impassively. He had little care for the hollows, as he knew he could kill them easily, but there was someone, no something, out there waiting and watching until they made a mistake, then it would come down on them like locust upon crops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10   Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain's Meeting #1 9/22/10
Page 1 of 1