Bleach: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a fan based Bleach RPG made for your enjoyment! Play as a Canon or make a character of your own!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bleach: New Beginnings! At the moment, we are accepting characters once more, both Canon or Custom. Feel free to roleplay, but note that we are still trying to get more members and it may take a while to get some.

A Taste On Your Face!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeek
Admin
Zeek

A Taste On Your Face! Empty
PostSubject: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:49 pm

It was mid-afternoon, through nobody could tell due to Hueco Mundo's skies. It was night all. Zeek at this time, was walking through the halls of Las Noches, heading toward the meeting room for the Espada. His hands were behind his gray haired head, and he was kicking his feet childishly. Though his headd was gray, he was pretty young looking. In appearence, he was barely into age 19. Zeek entered the room where the meeting would take place. He sat at the head of the table and propped his feet up on it, sitting in a laid back position. He had sent arrancar out into Las Noches and Hueco Mundo to get the Espada. He knew it would take them forever to get here, the arrancar had no idea where they were. So, Zeek waited.

OOC: I usually don't write much more than that in intro posts. xD Also, I just woke up and it's 7:48am, so there ARE mistakes. e_e
Back to top Go down
https://new-beginnings.rpg-board.net
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:47 am

Aemi walked into the meeting room silently, bowing as she noticed Zeek within there. She wasn't one to pay respects or use honorifics often, but she was very loyal to the God-King of Hueco Mundo and respected the ammount of power he possessed. She watched him for a moment before sitting down in her seat which was two down from his, "Is there anything wrong or important going on we need to know, Lord Zeek-sama?" she asked quietly. No one often saw the polite side of her, she was often rude to the other Espada or ignored them.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero

Dellapero

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:20 am

Dellapero slowly made his entrance into the meeting room of Las Nochas. He had recently been informed by one of the, much weaker then espada, Numeros arrancars about the Espada meeting being held in the area. He had his normal overly clam, almost emotionless, but with a sense of bordom, facial expression. Dellapero glanced briefly at the girl, who judging by her power and seating placement, was the Segunda Espada, then the one at the far end of the table who was presumed as the King of Hueco Mundo.

Dellapero didn't bother to speak yet. He merely walked over to the southern, exact opposite end of the table from the god of Hueco Mundo. He was waiting for a topic of importence to be brought up before he bother speaking much. Dellapero had his spiritual pressure sealed for the time being, holding back the majority of his power for the moment, though, even when holding back, one could sense he was stronger then most espada. He then toke his seat and continued waiting for the other espada.

Dellapero was wearing his common attire of a grey shirt that was almost fully covered by a black leather jacket, black pants with red markings along the sides of it, and two, seemingly black metalic glove-like brass-knuckles that encased his entire hands. At the top-center of each glove, was a 0 imprinted in a red, almost blood-like in appearance, paint that would signify who he was if one were to look closely.
Back to top Go down
Akira Daisuke

Akira Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:02 am

Akira was in his room sound asleep when suddenly he was awoken by a numeros opening his blinds wakeing him almost instantly. As the numeros smiled at him opening his blinds even wider telling him about the meeting Akira shot a mini bala at her and turned her to nothing but dust. "Oh damnit thats the fourth numeros this weak oh well no matter",Akira said as he sliped on his espada jacket and pants while heading for the door. "I wonder why that damn zeek called for a meeting this early I didn't even get any damn grub yet",Akira said as he walked down the hall looking at the green tiles. While Akira was now almost there he thought about how the skies in las noches are always blue day in and day out.

Now barely awake Akira entered the vast room yawning and burping while swinging his zanpakuto. "Whats up fellas whats on the agenda today", Akira said sitting down in a random open chair putting his feet up and leaning back. "Oh and any of you guys have any chow haven't ate yet being someone arranged this damn meeting so early",Akira said to everybody.
Back to top Go down
Zeek
Admin
Zeek

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:45 am

Zeek glanced upward, his red eyes watching Aemi as she entered and took her place. "Welcome Aemi, it's good to have you. But..uhh...don't be so formal, just call me Zeek." he said with a small laugh. "I may be your leader, but I'm also a person like you. Were equally special. Remember that." he added as Dellapero entered the room. This was Zeek's first time meeting his Espada, he knew he only had three. Dellapero as the Cero, Aemi as the Segunda, and Akira Daisuke as the Trecera. There was another arrancar named Mitsukai...but he was unsure of his whereabouts and rank. Zeek placed his feet back on the floor and stood up. This was going to be the time where Zeek either earned the respect of his Espada, or lose them completly.

He took a deep breath, closing his eyes as he did so. There were only three of them here, more would join the ranks soon, but as of now, these three were the most important people in his life. He opened his eyes quickly, his red eyes flashing as he gazed into each of there eyes. "I would like to start, by saying you don't have to follow me. I may be the King of this world, but I will not force you to anything you don't want to do. My name is Zeek, what I am, does not matter. Who I am, does. I am a man with a goal. My goal, is to keep the dimensions in balance. The shinigami and The Black Order threaten that balance. They want us extinct, wiped from the face of exhistance. Previous rulers have given us a bad name. Hollow in general, give us a bad name. They feed off Souls...Shinigami kill Hollow and Hollow kill Shinigami. It creates a balance. If an entire race were to be wiped out, that balance will be tipped, and all the worlds will collapse." he said and began walking around the table.

"You can choose the way you are. You can be evil, and kill for fun. You can be good, and protect what you believe in, if anything. The fact that we can choose and control ourselves, is what seperates us from the other Hollow. I fear that soon, the Soul Society along with other allies will launch an assault on Hueco Mundo. We must be prepared for that. I ask the three of you to follow me, to help me protect our home."
he said staring them down. "I ask you, to fight for what you believe in. I know you may question my strength as a leader, so I challange the three of you. I want to see your resurrections...I've never seen one before. I also want you to fight me with everything you have. If I am not a fit leader, I will fall in battle and one of you can take my place." he said.

Zeek walked back toward his seat and sat down, placing his feet back on the table. "So, what'll it be?" he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero

Dellapero

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:02 am

Dellapero listened and watched as the King of Hueco Mundo gave somewhat of a speech. He remained fully silent the entire time, trying to understand the man's intentions, thoughts, and ideas. It appeared that the being wanted peace? Dellapero didn't really agree with that much, but for now, it would have to do. He wanted the shinigami race to die out and have hollows rue over the three worlds. Though, this was just his own ideals.

Dellapero looked at Zeek directly in the eye with his same almost emotionless facial expression. He decided just to work with this guy..for now anyay, but afterwords, things might change. Until then though. "Very well.....But be warned, My ressurection isn't going to be that easy to fight against....."

Dellapero was being honest in that. In his ressurection, his power even surpassed that of the former Cero Espada Yammy's, though, in different statistics. He was more based on speed and the use of his signiture abilities then raw power and strength. Though, Yammy's weakness was his high lack in speed. Dellapero didn't really have a statistical weakness, His powers were weak against certain elements, but that''s about it.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:14 am

Aemi watched him for a long moment, listening to what he had to say. She understood his goals and what he meant by keeping the worlds in balance, but she herself despised shinigami and humans in general. She never would kill an unarmed person though, unless it was her mission of assassination.

When he spoke of his power and that he wanted to fight them all, her eyes widened slightly and her hands shook against the table, moving toward her chest, to cross her arms, but she frayed from doing so, keeping them where she was. She looked down, unsure what to say or do. She didn't want to fight an opponent she didn't want to kill, because it would make her nervous or hold her back.

She stayed silent, closing her eyes as she thought to herself for a moment. He was a strong creature and she could feel it. She knew that he was far more powerful than all the Espada combined, and three would be easy. She sighed though, nodding as she looked back up, but grew nervous about eye contact, "...I suppose..." she sighed. She narrowed her eyes to Akira afterward, to see what his answer would be, "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Daisuke

Akira Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:54 am

Akira looked at the other two espada in the room with him as they both had high spiritual pressure and vast strength. "Well power,war,allences all these things are useless to me but how ever I could use you guys to my advantage",Akira said with a evil grin. As Akira looked down at his jacket and saw holes,tears and rips in the back of it also most as if it were taking from a battlefield. Akira then looked at the so called god king as if he were mocking him. "Hehe enjoy my power and help for now god king because when you turn your back that will be your greatest mistake",Akira said grining even harder. Akira then turned his attention to the guy not to far down from his chair.

"This guy could be trouble for me and my plans no matter I shall not let anything stand in the way of my ambition not him and most of all that god king",Akira thought to himself. "Sure why not i'll follow you",Akira said laying his feet down on the ground as he began to slowly head for the door.
Back to top Go down
Zeek
Admin
Zeek

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:17 am

Zeek sighed at the little respect his Espada were showing. They seemed to agree in followig him, but didn't seem to believe in Zeek's way of life. "Idiots...they don't understand that if one of the three main races, Humans, Shinigami, and Hollows...are wiped out. It would matter what race was ruling, the worlds will collapse entirly..." he thought to himself. Zeek pushed his thoughts aside and stood back up. "Very well...follow me." he said looking up at the roof. The roof above them began to slide to one side, revealing the dark skies of Hueco Mundo. Zeek kicked off the ground and gently shot into the air and out to the top of Las Nocheses roof. The roof was massive. It streched several days end, large tower like stucters were everywhere.

Now in the moonlight, Zeek's appearence could be seem. Zeek has the appearance of a teen with red eyes and shaggy gray hair. Inhis first form, Zeek wears a black, light and tightly-fitted leatherwardrobe. His midriff and shoulders areessentially left bare anddecorated with wave tattoos. The marks on his face are like redlightning bolts. As he walked around Las Noches's roof, he hoped that the three of them were working up some kind of strategy. He cracked his neck and did a few stretches before looking at the hole. "If they think that just because I'm easy going and somewhat caring that I'm going to be weak or go easy on them, they're in for a big suprise." he said closing his eyes, waiting for his Espada to come out and strike him. Judging by how diffrent the three were...they hadn't formed a plan.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero

Dellapero

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:46 am

Dellapero continued to think about the current scenario as the roof to the meeting hall began to slide open. He payed no mind to it yet, as if nothing was happening.Once the so called King of Hueco Mundo jumped to the top of Las Nochas, Dellapero waited for the other espada to react accordingly. He was formulating ideas that would work in different scenarios, however, he needed to know the man's powers first to gather accurate data.

Dellapero never spoke while in his trail of thought. He merely continued to give a look, of what would appear to be stareing into space. in a instant, without any sign of doing so until after it was done, Dellapero used sonido to appear a decent distance apart from the god of Hueco Mundo, with the sound not even occuring till after he had vanished. He now waited for the other two to get up to the area. Dellapero didn't want to use his ressurection...atleast not yet. He decided to let the other two fight first in their own res so he himself could gather info on the opponent. However, he would intervene if need be, as he didn't need the other espada getting killed, atleast so soon .
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:54 am

Aemi looked to Dellapero and then to Akira as she leaped over the roof to the outside world. When she landed, she kept her cloak over her body, making her arms hidden from site. She kept her eyes on Zeek for a long moment before breathing in. "Engage," she spoke lightly, before looking to Dellapero, "If you plan on waiting, do it. We're going to need to keep strongest in the best shape, and since you're the cero, we need you the most," she spoke very quietly so that only Dellapero would be able to hear, "I'm going to let Akira make a diversion and attack Zeek front on, and afterward, I'll follow him and make sure any attacks brought onto him are blocked. Akira may be ignorent, but he's strong. He's only one rank lower than my own. He can suffice for a little while," she closed her eyes. She didn't often work with others, because she was one to get things done quickly and quietly, but in this case, she knew they were too weak against him alone and they needed a plan. With her eye, she was able to see that Zeek was far too powerful to face alone.

"This is probably the stupidest thing I'm ever going to do... but I'm going to distract him until Akira comes out," she took a step forward Zeek, watching him for a moment, "So what's your plan? Are you going to kill us just to prove your strength?" she quickly sonido'd around the other side of him. She knew that with his strength he could still most likely see her movement, but all she was doing was providing a distraction. She had no intention on making a move until Akira came out.
Back to top Go down
Akira Daisuke

Akira Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 am

Akira listened and waited to think of his type of attack to use against the god king knowing that he was three times in strength then Akira. "Hmmmmm I guess I have no choice there waiting for me to make a move",Akira said as he then turned in where zeek's direction would be if he were infront of him. "Oh well I guess I have to get my hands dirty time to rock",Akira said to himself instantly appearing 20 feet away from zeek. Akira stared at him with emotionless eyes that suddenly turned yellow with his entire body beginning to glow. "Well I know I won't win this but oh well it can not be helped",Akira said as he slamed his foot into the making a huge amount of rocks appear in front of zeek's face give Akira a little cover. With speed fast as light Akira appeared infront of zeek in mid air thrusting his zanpakuto for his heart.

As Akira thrusted his zanpakuto for his heart, Akira still in mid air fired a cero instantly from his mouth with no charge or warning. While his Akira was fireing his cero and thrusting his zanpakuto he then swung his left leg for zeek's ribs with all his might in hopes of breaking all of zeek's ribs. As all of these attacks were heading for zeek Akira then swung with his right arm stright for zeek's chest packing enough power to level a building.
Back to top Go down
Zeek
Admin
Zeek

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:06 am

It seemed Zeek's waiting was over. The first to arrive outside of theEspada, was Dellapero. He predicted as much, next was Aemi. Dellaperodidn't make a move, but Aemi did. She was now behind Zeek. He didn'tlook at her, he knew her position and knew she wouldn't attack him headon. She was a smart girl. Next came Akira...Everything that happenedwas played out in Zeek's head before hand. He knew Akira would rushin...so he had a cero charged just for the occassion. Zeek lifted hisfinger up just as Akira appeared infront of him. "One down." he saidunleashing his crimson cero. The area lit up in a bright light, LasNoches shook, dust flew. Zeek had fired his cero before Akira couldeven let lose his own attacks. He didn't hold the cero; once he firedit, he stopped it. He didn't want to kill the Espada. Not knowing whathappened to Akira, Zeek used the smoke surrounding the area to hisadvantage.

By memorizing Aemi's previous position, Zeek fired a crimson bala off in her direction. It would would obviously clear a hole in the smoke that lead right to Zeek. Thanks to the speed of the bala, and the cover provided, he didn't think Aemi would react fast enough. Just to be safe, Zeek shot back into the smoke and switched his direction a few seconds after doing so. He flew through the air, building up speed until he reached Della. He then twisted in the air, launching his right leg at the right side of Della's head. This was Zeek's profession. In this form, he was built for close quarters combat thanks to his speed, agility, reaction time, strength and hierro. The game, was on..
Back to top Go down
Dellapero

Dellapero

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:26 am

Dellapero watched as the two other espada aside himself engaged the King of Hueco Mundo in combat. Akira was going all out right off the bat, as excepted. However, the counter was dfferent. He prepared himself as smoke covered the other three. He could hear a cero and a bala were shot off, though, surely the two other espada could survive something so basic. Dellapero then sensed the King's reiatsu draw closer, and fast. He focused a portion of his reishi into his eyes, causing his vision to become extremely enchanced and bale to read the movements of everyone in the area perfectly.

As Zeek came closing in for a quick kick to the side of his head, Dellapero quickly moved his arm and hand just so that the kick would hit his palm. The instant the kick made contact, Dellapero closed it in attempt to grab the King by the leg. Dellapero felt the force of the kick, even with the metal case around his hands blocking most of the damage. Obviously, this wasn't someone to go easy on, but then again, nether was himself. Dellapero instantly activated his ability to drain heat rapidly from a person as the kick connected with his hand. This would quickly drain away at the heat inside Zeek's organs and mussle causing a massiv spike of cold to enter the nerves. At the first few moments, this would cause organs to slow down, mussles to chill to the point of working slower and not as affectively, and the brain to slowly lose it's ability to think. This was merely stages of hypothermia, which was caused quickly by this ability. Dellapero kept his grip on the man's leg as his ability attempted to set in.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:55 am

Aemi's eyes widened as she gasped quietly, sonido'ing out of the way as quickly as she could. As her hair blew back behind her, covering her face slightly, she shook it off, watching to see what was going on. She saw that Akira was shot down and she quickly moved back pull on his arm to stop him from falling into the ground too hard. Afterwards she glared, letting go, "You need to be more thoughtful on how you attack. You can't just openly attack them so quickly without studying their movements!"

She then looked to see that Zeek went to attack Dellapero. She knew of Dellapero's power and her hands clenched slightly as she knew that either Zeek would quickly fall frail, or Dellapero would be sadly mistaken and blown back. Either way, she couldn't have it, "Damn it, Dellapero, stay away from him and wait until we need you!" she called out quickly, pulling out her Zanpakutou, running toward Zeek's back to stab it quickly. The blue flame from her eye was bursting with a large flair very quickly as she moved through the air.
Back to top Go down
Akira Daisuke

Akira Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:50 am

As Akira was blown back by the crimsion cero that zeek had fired instantly fired at him destroying his entire jacket and burning his body. As Akira was falling to the ground it appeared that amei had reduced his impact by grabing his arm. "Ah shut up you would'nt did anything if I had not came up here",Akira said turning over on his belly in a stealth postion. Akira still surround by smoke grabed his sword that had a little of his blood on the blade sparkling red due to the reflection of the moonlight on the blade. Hold his blade Akira masked his spiritual pressure to make t appear as if he were knocked out but really waiting for the right moment to strike. As Amei started to rush zeek from the back Akira's eyes then instantly started to glow yellow now that he was going to start fighting at full power in his sealed form.

When a extreme increase in speed Akira sonidoed above zeek appearing stright above zeek. While above zeek Akira then sonidoed 1 mile upward in the air as all three of them down there now look like ants. As Akira stoped in the air he pulled out his zanpakuto again that now had a strange glow to it. With a huge burst of speed Akira then began to sail down to the earth as if he were bullet. While Akira was heading right for zeek He had put all his strength into his right arm where his zanpakuto was to increase it's power. As Akira had put his strength into his right arm Akira then suddenly appeared only a inch from zeeks head. With all his might Akira swung his zanpakuto in a arch formation heading right for zeek's head if not stoped even for zeek it would cause serious damage.
Back to top Go down
Zeek
Admin
Zeek

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:50 am

Once Zeek saw that his foot was caught, he noticed a temperature change. He immediatly twisted in the air, knowing that Della wasn't going to let his leg go. As Zeek twisted, his leg bent, crack, snapped, and ripped. Blood shot in all directions, and Zeek's face had a pained expression. He had torn his own leg off in under a second. Zeek was still spinning in the air, and his torn off leg...was no longer torn off. Zeek had grown and entirly new leg. His shoe and leg panting was ripped and bloody, but his leg was there...his old leg, in Della's clutches. As Zeek was spinning, he sonidod for the first time in his life. He appeared a good distance away from the three and had a crimson red cero charged. "You three aren't bad after all, I've already lost a leg." he said grinning, unleashing his cero. Zeek's cero's packed on thing above all else, power. The ground behind Zeek was blown away, the ground to the left and right, erupted in a wave of dust rock and blood as Zeek's cero rushed forward to swallow the three of them up. He knew a single on of them couldn't block his cero alone, they would have to work together...even still..Could they pull it off? He nkew dodging wasn't in the list of things to do. They would most likely all be suprised by what Zeek had just done, not to mention both Akira and Aemi were in the middle of an attack.

A Taste On Your Face! YammyCeroZeek's cero appearence.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero

Dellapero

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:27 am

Dellapero stoped using his heat draining ability once the target had ripped it's own leg off to escape. A rather sacrificial tactic indeed, but non the less, there was a new problem at hand, It appeared that the teo arrancar he was fighting with were attackig where the target once was, while simultaniously, a rather large a destructive cero of massiv force was coming at himself and the three. Since he himself was already in position, he needed to block the blast. But with what? His normal cero wouldn't do.....He didn't want to use his ressurection or reveal his other powers. Seeing as he didn't need his sight enchancement now, Dellapero deactivated it for a moment to lower the energy drain and recovery time needed for it.

Dellapero bit his teeth down quickly on the tip of his tounge, breaking the skin and causing blood to drip from it'. He focused his reishi quickly as well inside his jaw and mixed the normal massiv cero fired from it with the blood. He opened his mouth, with the drak-blue light of the cero shining in the night-like area. Without a second of hesitation, Dellapero shot out the gran rey cero with all it's power. The power of his gran rey cero was so massiv, that the very fabric of space it self would seme to be temporarily distorted by it's unleashing. Massiv winds would be blown behind him, likely knocking even the other arrancars back a good distance to get away from the radius of the two blasts. The gran rey would surely be enough to match a mere cero, even by someone of the King's power, if not surpass it. The wave would crash into the cero shot from his previous target. The collision would surely create a force of such massiv implosion that the entire sky of Las Nochas would be lit up from the explosive result of the two cero.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:08 am

Aemi quickly sonido'd several meters away and watched from a distance at what was happening. Her eyes widened when she had seen that Zeek had regenerated his leg so quickly... it wasn't of this Earth. She clenched her fists tightly as she held her cannon back. The wind blew back against her hair, her blue eyes staring at Zeek for a long, emotionless moment. She then saw that Dellapero was attempting to use a Gran Rey Cero on him and she quickly nodded. She knew it was her turn to try something as well.

She quickly leaped forward and sonido'd toward Zeek's backside and took a deep breath, My strongest cero, I need to use it. My personal cero... engage... come on... she thought to herself as her flairing eye's flame grew longer. She took a deep breath as blue energy formed in her mouth. She looked toward at Zeek's backside and then blew out an enormous ammount of energy as a cero--Aemi's strongest cero dashed forward at him, while the gran rey was heading for Zeek's frontside. She quickly sonido'd away afterward to avoid the impact that the cero's would create, being several feet from Dellapero.

She watched from where she was to see what Zeek might do, or how he'd react. Would he be able to sit there and take the impact and regenerate, or would he have a reaction time fast enough to move?
Back to top Go down
Akira Daisuke

Akira Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:20 am

Akira watched as he saw zeek's leg slowly get ripped off his body as the gore and bits flew off his leg. But as soon as his leg had came off it had regenrated almost as fast as Akira's regenration ability. But as soon as zeek landed he unleashed his powerful crimson in Akira's direction. As the cero was comeing towards Amei and Akira, Dellapero had fired his gran rey cero at zeeks crimson cero to engage in a clash. As zeek and dellapero's cero's were heading right for each other amei had sonidoed behind zeek and began to fire her own personal cero. Akira angered that zeek had did this to him and for him having to be saved by his teammates enraged him.

"Die goddamnit Die!",Akira screamed as he used the greastest speed ability he had speed of the immortals and appeared 50 yards above zeek. Suddenly Akira's eyes turned solid white and the sky began to split apart as if someone was steping down from the heavens. Akira held his hands out pointed stright at zeek suddenly Akira's body began to spark and the sky began to create tornados. As Akira held his hands out his hair began to spike and his hands started glow yellow and like a vortex a huge cero appeared. While the cero was big as Akira himself it had started to crack the dome of las noches and the ground under it. "Now take this god king gran rey cero",Akira said shooting the cero stright for zeek though if a impact was made it would be that like of a nuclear explosion destroying anything withing 600 yards.
Back to top Go down
Zeek
Admin
Zeek

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:39 am

Zeek maintained his Cero and realized it had hit something...another Cero. Not just any Cero though, this was a Gran Rey coming from the Cero Espada. Zeek's cero was slowly pushed backwards almost to his palm...he could only hold it back for a few more seconds...He closed his eyes, hearing the roar of the cero's around him. "In this moment of Solitude, deny thy will and cast upon me your power...Azumi!" he shouted. The space around Zeek became distorted and the cero began spinning out ot control, launching in diffrent directions, explosion erupting everywhere. A wirlwind of rainbow like energy surrounded Zeek, a shadowey figure could be seen changing, not my buch, but definatly changing. A massive shockwave of rainbow like energy erupted outward in a sphere formation, collapsing a large portion of Las Noches's roof. Zeek let out a massive scream that followed the shockwave, a sound wave of equal and deadly force expanded outward to follow the rainbowy shockwave.

Zeek stood in the center of the rings, his eyes closed. For his second form his midriff is now coveredand additional bronze-like metal plating was added to his arms and hips.He also has a metal decoration on his back. The marks on his face arejagged with a straight line underneath. His hierro is weaker in thisstate, but the heavy duty armor makes up for it. In this form, Zeekalso attains a weapon. A broad sword larger than his body is now at hisdisposal. The blade has many teeth on it; each of these teeth can, insize, be compared to a large dagger. These teeth rip and slice throughthe opponent depending on how Zeek swings the blade. The top of theblade is curved, and just as sharp and deadly as the rest of the blade.The blade and red top piece of the blade is often used to finish offhis foes via, decapitation.

The sword weighs 850-thousand poundsand is virtually weightless to Zeek. This allows him, with his immensephysical strength, to swing his sword around as if it were nothing.Which it is to him, but to his foes, it's a massive 850-thousand poundforce of death. The swords size, weight, and speed makes it very hardfor Zeek's oppenents to get close to him. This form is used best whenfighting more than one opponent, but is just as affective against onetarget. Not many people survive this form, not many try to either.

Zeek opened his eyes, his red fiery eyes full of determination. Though Zeek, in this form, was not built for speed, his speed was worlds apart from any of his Espada NOT in their release. Zeek shot in three diffrent directions. One shot past the shock and soundwave and was behind Dellapero, swining his massive sword at his backside with extreme force. The other Zeek's did the same to both Akira and Aemi. Zeek's speed had inreased drasctically, allowing him to creat after images of himself and strike at his opponents all at once. Though if one of them were to stop Zeek in his tracks (not a block, like stop my movements) then the other Zeek's would fade. The real Zeek, could not be spotted.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero

Dellapero

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:26 am

Dellapero heard the sound of his target shout out what would appear to be an incantation. It was obvious. It was a transformation. That, or a kido, but from what he had seen, the man was an arrancar by the most part. Dellapero watched as a explosive wave of rainbow colored energy was sent in every direction from the target's transformation. He decided it was time to stop holding back....This might actually be a decent fight for once, unlike his last opponent, which was a weak Captain who he had easily disposed of in mere moments.

Dellapero looked at the new appearance of the target briefly, the man now had armor and a rather large blade, just by the look, he could tell it was quite heavy, but heavy wasn't always best. Even if the weilder could use it without drawbacks, the downside to weight was the fact it was assumed just because something weighed alot, it would do a lot of damage, leading opponent's into a false state of confdence that leaded to their own downfall.

With the new transformation, it was obvious the man was going to strike first to appeal his new power. Dellapero predicted this, and as such, used his germilos sonido right before any attack was sent at him to leave a perfect clone with no posisble way to tell the difference between himself and the real deal. Dellapero, in reality was thirty feet away from the group, the instant the clone was slashed and cutt nearly in half, He showed himself completely unharmed. Obviously the man had high-speed abilities.

Dellapero quickly moved his hands together, flat to a palm in a position one would consider used by monks during their meditation. Silently and quickly, so none could hear or read his lips, Dellapero spoke calmly, "Burn away...."

With that spoken, the two glove-like brass knuckles over Dellapero's hands quickly decomposed into a lquid substence. In a split second, the liquid expanded over his entire body and turned a silver color similer to that of a sword's blade. In three sceonds flat, the liquid had solidified into a solid armor as dense and powerful as a zanpakto, covering him from head to toe. His height had noticeable raised to sveen foot two, and there were metal spikes sticking out from the armor at miscellanious locations. The last characteristic was two long curved horns at the top of the armor. If one were to look closly and had a basic knowledge of human religions, they could tell this form represented non other, then Satan, the Devil himself.

Dellapero's reiatsu had a demonic feel in this stage, unlike even arrancar reiatsu. It was new, odd, and what one would never expect. His spiritual energy was off the charts, making the very air thick with it's massiv force. The ground beneath his feet cracked by his mere presence and any weak arrancar of any weaker then the strongest of the Numeros would be crushed to death by being near Las Nochas.

Dellapero looked at the clone that he had just made in his new form as blood driped from it. The replica vanished instantly. He glanced briefly over the netire battle feild, using his masterful persique ability to pin-point the exact location of the target.

In this form, Dellapero had the power of even the Primera Espada's power in Segunda Etapa, making him a true force to be reckoned with. The armor gave him an ultimant defence, his raw power gave him the ultimant power and speed, for an arrancar anyway.

Dellapero, with his new form and power, looked at Aemi and Akira, telling them to use their ressurection from his glance. This was the first time he used his ressurection in centuries, so the other two would surely know he was serious at this point.

Dellapero had no weapons in this form, because as well as being an ulrimant defence, his entire new form was a weapon. Even in his ressurection, he had given no sign of his true power, and he had made his incantation to unoticeable to tell from that alone.

Dellapero stared contiuously at Zeek's location, his focus intended on incapacitateing the target. His reiatsu could hardly be sensed, because at the time, it was at such a massiv scale, that the normal methods of sensing the power of a person wouldn't be able to fully analyze his max.

The entire area instantly turned freezing cold as the heat was absorbed into his body rapidly. His heat absorbtion ability was superior in this form, making it extremely hard to fight. It was so cold, that it could rapidly cause hypothermia to a person with-in 40 feet of himself. as well as make the very hydrogen in their breathe freeze into ice as they breathe out.

Dellapero used his even more masterful sonido ability to appear directly behind Zeek with his hand in a fist and his raw spiritual energy still making the air thick, and almost hard to see in, it appeared as if a fog had formed from the raw pressure. That instant, Dellapero used germilos sonido again to make another clone with no difference to the senses. Due to his recent transformation, one normally would not expect this, when in truth, it was actually much smarter to do then the basic attack plan. The instant the reaction time of Zeek would allow to react to the clone's attack, the real Dellapero appeared directly infront of Zeek with arm extended. A large 8 inch by 5 inch spike instantly shot out of his arm at the speed of sound, point-blank, and filled with reiatsu. This caused a double surprise affect, surely throwing even such a powerful fighter off-guard. If the spike were to hit, it would instantly explode in a massiv wave of flames and energy that would light up the entire sky of Las Nochas and make a explosive shockwave equivilant to that of two nuclear bombs combined, possibly even knocking his own allys back a far distance from the explosion.

Dellapero would also be hit by this due to it being point-blank, but due to his ultimant armor, it would hardly even scave him, just lihtly scortch the armor. This fight was just getting started, and if the King of Hueco mundo under-estimate dhim, it would lead to their demise.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:54 am

Aemi saw that both Dellapero and Zeek were beginning to get serious with thier attacks... someone might die if they don't start to get into this and think carefully. She watched for a long moment, knowing that she soon would have to release her resurreccion as well. She noticed a large attack that Dellapero was creating, which made her nervous, knowing that in its power, it could probably destroy anything close by. She did what she could and quickly sonido'd as far as she could to keep them in sight but not be affected. She needed the time to strategize.

As she continued to see that everything was beginning to fall into place with the attacks, and Zeek would probably well over twice as strong, she decided now was the time to act. She knew that if she was going to have to release herself, so would Akira. She unsheathed her sword before taking a deep breath, "Vuelo, Fiera," she spoke quietly as her Zanpakutou began to glow.

In a moment, a large cannon consumed Aemi's right arm, and the flame over her icy blue eyes began to tint a deep violet, as her eyes changed to this color as well. Her uniform began to transform into a thicker armer covering chest area, and her boots then moved all the way up her legs with thick steel. She wore metal gloves that went over her arms fully, and a large, metal, white belt hung over her shorts. Her hair began to grow ragged as a large chained bolt appeared holding one side of it up.

Her teeth grew slightly sharper, and she observed as the attack was released from Dellapero. A sword in her other hand, she knew it was time to move forward. She quickly appeared a bit closer, not enough for the attack to impact her though. She didn't plan to make a move until the attack had fully cleared.

"So this is how it is when it is serious... The power is incredible... I hope that me and Akira will be able to keep up," she whispered to herself.

(OOC: Because I'm going to be gone most of the day tomorrow, feel free to skip my post when needed, because I don't plan to make a move until the perfect moment.)
Back to top Go down
Akira Daisuke

Akira Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Akira watched as he saw zeek and dellapero go at it he started to get a huge pent up rage for everyone here dellapero and amei for protecting him as if he were a helpless child. And zeek for being stronger then he was and making a mock of Akira. "No!....I won't allow this.... No! this is where everyone dies and the end begins",Akira thought to himself as his face suddenly became blank and emotionless. Akira then fell to his knees and the ground began to shake under everyone around him as if a earthquake were happening. While the ground was shaking Akira then began to start screaming like a banshee as if it were a cry in pain mixed with anger. While Akira was screaming the ground then started to break and pieces began to hover all around the battlefield.

Akira's eyes were solid white just like snow his muscles began to bulge and expand like they were ripping themselfs apart. Suddenly Akira went stone quiet and in a flash had appeared on the top of the dome of las noches. Akira started to start at the night sky with his white eyes as if he were hypnotized by the moon. "Smite Them Dios!",Akira said ecoing all through out the desert for everyone to hear. As so as Akira uttered the phrase Akira started doing that starnge scream again and his whole body began to glow through his eyes,mouth even his face as he was consumed in a bright white light. As the light surrounded Akira and the dome of las noches it soon vanshed revealing Akira.

Akira began to look down at his enemies with a instense glare with his white eyes with a black ring around them. While looking down at them the force of Akira's spiritual pressure began to shatter and destroy the dome under the spot Akira was hovering over. "Now lets begin I will kill you all or die trying I had enough of your stupid ways you are following false hope now I have seen the truth now it's over espada",Akira said. While Akira said this a huge lance appeared twiced the size of Akira and a unknown amount of power. "Mil Lanza De Puro Ligero",Akira said as he threw it stright into the air above amei,dellapero and zeek turning the whole sky yellow from the sheer glow. As it was high up in the air it made a huge explosion as it began to rain down 1000 lanza de pero ligero's.

"This is the end espada and so called god king this is your grave",Akira said as he began laughing like a insane killer. As the explosion was made it began to rain down the 1000 lances all over the battlefield making escape almost impossable for even the god king.

Name: Lanza de puro ligero(lance of pure light)
State: Resurreccion
Description: Akira makes a giant lance out of his spiritual pressure and can hurl it at his enemys and if it hits anything it would explode on impact destroying the surroundings.
Duration and/or cooldown: Instant

Name: Mil Lanza de puro ligero(1000 lances of pure light)
Description: Akira fires one giant lance into the air and cause's a explosion so big that it rains down 1000 lances.
Duration and/or cooldown: 6 posts

OOC: I put but of these up so that you could now just how powerful this would be.
Back to top Go down
Akira Daisuke

Akira Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Akira watched as he saw zeek and dellapero go at it he started to get a huge pent up rage for everyone here dellapero and amei for protecting him as if he were a helpless child. And zeek for being stronger then he was and making a mock of Akira. "No!....I won't allow this.... No! this is where everyone dies and the end begins",Akira thought to himself as his face suddenly became blank and emotionless. Akira then fell to his knees and the ground began to shake under everyone around him as if a earthquake were happening. While the ground was shaking Akira then began to start screaming like a banshee as if it were a cry in pain mixed with anger. While Akira was screaming the ground then started to break and pieces began to hover all around the battlefield.

Akira's eyes were solid white just like snow, his muscles began to bulge and expand like they were ripping themselfs apart. Suddenly Akira went stone quiet and in a flash had appeared on the top of the dome of las noches. Akira started to stare at the night sky with his white eyes as if he were hypnotized by the moon. "Smite Them Dios!",Akira said ecoing all through out the desert for everyone to hear. As so as Akira uttered the phrase Akira started doing that starnge scream again and his whole body began to glow through his eyes,mouth even his face as he was consumed in a bright white light. As the light surrounded Akira and the dome of las noches it soon vanshed revealing Akira.

Akira began to look down at his enemies with a instense glare with his white eyes with a black ring around them. While looking down at them the force of Akira's spiritual pressure began to shatter and destroy the dome under the spot Akira was hovering over raining down on the rest of the enemies like a vast ocean. "Now lets begin I will kill you all or die trying I had enough of your stupid ways you are following false hope now I have seen the truth now it's over espada",Akira said. While Akira said this a huge lance appeared twiced the size of Akira and a unknown amount of power. "Mil Lanza De Puro Ligero",Akira said as he threw it stright into the air above amei,dellapero and zeek turning the whole sky yellow from the sheer glow. As it was high up in the air it made a huge explosion as it began to rain down 1000 lanza de pero ligero's.

"This is the end espada and so called god king this is your grave",Akira said as he began laughing like a insane killer. As the explosion was made it began to rain down the 1000 lances all over the battlefield making escape almost impossable for even the god king.

Name: Lanza de puro ligero(lance of pure light)
Description: Akira makes a giant lance out of his spiritual pressure and can hurl it at his enemys and if it hits anything it would explode on impact destroying the surroundings.
Duration and/or cooldown: Instant

Name: Mil Lanza de puro ligero(1000 lances of pure light)
Description: Akira fires one giant lance into the air and cause's a explosion so big that it rains down 1000 lances.
Duration and/or cooldown: 6 posts

OOC: I put but of these up so that you could now just how powerful this would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Taste On Your Face!   A Taste On Your Face! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Taste On Your Face!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Beginnings :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches :: Espada Meeting Room-
Jump to: