Bleach: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a fan based Bleach RPG made for your enjoyment! Play as a Canon or make a character of your own!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bleach: New Beginnings! At the moment, we are accepting characters once more, both Canon or Custom. Feel free to roleplay, but note that we are still trying to get more members and it may take a while to get some.

Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:32 am

Suzume was walking rather slowly through Karakura town. She was heading toward Karakura Highschool, taking time to observe her surroundings. As she walked, she felt the wind against her neck, and she closed her eyes, enjoying the silence. She decided that it was time to start recruiting and bring Quincies together. As she knew, there were other Quincy survivors, and she felt it was her job to seek them and bring them to a home. As she walked, she stopped herself, looking around. She felt an unexplained spiritual pressure, but was unable to tell if it was stronger or weaker. Staying silent, she pursed her lips, narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://meariishiotsu.deviantart.com/
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:41 am

Zilo was walking wearing his normal outfit. He wasn't dressed in his school outfit. He wore his lonf tanish coat. With a black skin tight shirt and blue jeans. He didn't have his glasses on. He continued to walk. He had his hair covering one of his eyes. He felt a pressure near him and started to walk away from it. If one thing he didn't want to fight right now. Not with everyone around him couldn't defend themselves. He started to walk off in silence away from them.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:51 am

Suzume felt the pressure fading, so she began to wander the area, trying to get closer to it. There was something familiar about this pressure, and she was curious to what it was. As she walked, she noticed someone in the crowds of people with bright red hair. She wondered who it was... because she felt that the pressure lead right to him. Walking toward him quickly, she tried to keep herself at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 am

Zilo felt the spiritual pressure get stronger and closer then it had been and sighed softly before taking a sharp turns and in the middle of a prairie with no one around and turned around to see the person following him and set down his bag and starred at them for a minute and walked off. Leaving the bag there thinking they where after the bag he really didn't care for it and left it. He walked away towards the forest which he knew like the back of his hand. He needed to go train some more but had to get this person off of him.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:59 am

As Suzume turned the corner she noticed the bag there, and thought for a moment. Why did he leave his bag here...? she wondered, and saw the boy wandering into the forest. She narrowed her eyes slightly, picking up the bag and running toward him, trying to reach him, "Hey you! Uh... Guy! You left your bag here!" she waved at him, trying to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:04 am

Zilo blinked a little bit at hearing a voice that sounded like a girl he turned around to see someone running down the hill at him with the bag. Hadn't anyone told her not to run down this hill since theres potholes and she could possibly step into one and fall he looked at her running and spoke. "You need to be careful running down this hill girl." He noted that she had looked younger then him and he didn't want someone to get hurt. Then he noticed the spiritual pressure he felt came from her and started to slowly back up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:07 am

She stopped herself several feet away from him, panting a bit from running, and nodded, "I run through this area all the time, I'm used to it," she reached her hand out, holding the bag in it, "This is yours isn't it?...Huh, why are you backing away?" she knew there was something off about him. She could feel his spiritual pressure, and it was oddly familiar to her. He must have been a superhuman... or a Quincy by chance.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:11 am

He blinked a little bit and looked around before looking back at her. "Look it was bad enough when a human girl i fell for tried to kill me i don't need another quincy girl trying to kill me on top of her i don't even know you. So i suggest you turn around and walk away." He said calmly reaching for the bag and taking it from her just in case he had his quincy cross on his wrist and starred at her waiting for her to turn around and walk away he didn't need anymore fighting in his life time that was last thing he needed.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:14 am

Suzume stood there and stared at him for a long moment, and then looked at the cross on his wrist. She looked back at him for a long moment and blinked, "...You're a Quincy too..." she pursed her lips and looked behind him for a moment, and then behind herself. She stayed put for a moment but then watched him and shook her head, "I've been searching for Quincies for over a year now, I'm not going to just turn around and walk away, and I'm definitely not planning to kill you." she spoke seriously.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:28 am

Zilo blinked a little bit and looked at her and sighed softly. "Look i know your a quincy and all but im busy ill talk to you some other time." He turned around and walked off not saying anything more and smiled slightly to himself. At least there was another quincy but he didn't care much though. At least he wasn't the last quincy and he had meet another. He turned around and smiled. "Thanks for grabbing my bag though." With that he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:30 am

Suzume blinked watching him walk off for a moment, "Where are you going though?" she asked softly, unsure where he would be heading. Did he have a family? A family of more quincies, or was he alone? Where did someone like him have to be?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:32 am

He turned around at her question and smiled softly. "To the forest it is my home." He said as he walked off towards it. He held his bag close. He lived in the forest alone. With no body he took baths in the river and washed his clothes at the water fall. It was pretty decent you had no one bothering you. the only thing he had to pa for was shampoo food and some body spray and deodorant that he always had in his bag. He yawned a little as he walked into the forest and towards the little hut he had made himself.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:54 am

Suzume blinked as he walked away. She wasn't sure what to think when he spoke of the forest. She frowned as she quickly followed after him, unsure what she was going to say. She saw the hut that he was walking toward and felt slightly upset when she watched him. She never thought people would have to live like that. She watched him for a moment until he would look back at her.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 am

Zilo turned around to see the women was still following he sighed a little bit and spoke to her. "What do you want with me." He said sitting down on the log in front of his house and carving a wooden feature that was turning out to look like her because he saw her and looked at her so he figured he would carve a little her just in case he didn't have anything else to do and yawned slightly. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)   Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting for an Alliance (Zilo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Beginnings :: The World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: