Bleach: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a fan based Bleach RPG made for your enjoyment! Play as a Canon or make a character of your own!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bleach: New Beginnings! At the moment, we are accepting characters once more, both Canon or Custom. Feel free to roleplay, but note that we are still trying to get more members and it may take a while to get some.

Mukuro W.i.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mukuro W.i.P Empty
PostSubject: Mukuro W.i.P   Mukuro W.i.P EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:52 am

General Information
Name: Mukuro Rokudo
--Nickname: God of Deception
----Special Title: Captain of the 5th Division
Physical Age: 20
Actual Age: 1020
Weight: 140lbs
Height: 6"2
Race: Shinigami

Appearance: Mukuro W.i.P Future_Mukuro_color

Personality: Mukuro, the master of Illusions, he was told to be tied with Aizen when it comes to Illusions and Intellect. Mukuro's intentions are nice and easy, get rid of the Espada's once and for all, those who will get in his way will be caught dead by his own Zanpaktou. Allies think of him as a God but he has never asked for that kind of attention, he would double cross his teammates if it means that he is 1 step closer to achieving his goal.

Though Mukuro does show sympathy but in his heart he wouldn't care, he is a tainted man who believes that lives are only put here just to be trifled with. Mukuro only care about his Division, any other Division can cross blades with him for all he cares, Mukuro have met many people before, many tried to kill him and many have failed trying to. Mukuro wasn't appointed as a captain because of his looks and his genius, its because of his determination to win against the evil forces.

Though Mukuro is a bit evil himself, once the Espada are out of the earth he will take over the Sereitei with a Iron fist. Though no one has figured out that is what Mukuro's intentions are, he acts like a kind a sweet guy but if you look into his eye only once you will be under his spell. Mukuro has 2 different eye color, 1 red and the other eye is blue. The red eye is used for pulling people into his illusions. Mukuro is pretty funny, he is likable, but he is really untrustworthy, Mukuro doesn't care if people trust him or not, he will in the end the world will be his and everyone who despised him will parish. This isn't about intellect but is now about power.

Life Information
Day of Birth: March 31st 940
Day of Death: March 31st 990
Place of Birth: Japan
Place of Living: Japan
Group of Alliance:

Background Information
History: Mukuro was born in a really sad part of Japan, a part where murders were commited infront of his own eyes, the death were pitiful and impacted Mukuro when he was at a young age. When Mukuro was 5 he seen his mom and dad die right infront of his eyes, he fought back with a butchers knife for his own survival but failed, he was powerless, he was going to die until he heard a voice calling him, he woke up under a blood stain sweater with both his mom and dad's corpse lying on top of him. Mukuro's mother and father used there last dying breath to save Mukuro from hell.

Mukuro was devistated, his grandmother came from Italy 6 days after the incident as she brought him home with him. He was quite a pain towards his grandparents, they couldn't care less, they were rich spoiled people, his grandparents were greedy and untrustworthy, the only reason they actually took Mukuro home was because his Sister forced his Grandparents to go adopt him. They couldn't even careless that there only child has died. Not even a tear or anything.

Mukuro grew up to be a lawyer and he moved back to Japan with his wife and 2 kids, and also his beloved sister. Mukuro owed everything to his Sister, he wouldn't have survived on the streets alone. Those 6 days he had to survive was hell too him. Mukuro found out that his Sister had lung cancer, apparently all that second hand smoke effected his sister's lungs. Blade tried to pay for surgery but he didn't have enough. Mukuro's sister died as Mukuro went in a state of panic. After Mukuro's wife and kids left him, they went to Italy to live with his grandmother.

Mukuro was driving home one day as his tires were shot, causing him to spin out of control. That near death experience changed Mukuro's heart forever. He was a taint rather then a Saint. Mukuro was sitting on his chair on his own birthday, he had a nice cup of tea on his hand as he was sitting on his couch until 10 guys broke into Mukuro's house as they had guns. Mukuro didn't break the law, the cops were mistaken. When Mukuro got up to explain a cop shot him right in the heart, that was the day of celebration for birth and the day of his death.

In Rukongai Mukuro was well known as the best strategist, due to his knowledge in the human world which helped him learn so much.Mukuro didn't really remember what his death was like but there is something that sits in the back of his head. Mukuro met 2 familiar face, a male and a female, Mukuro got on his knees as his head started to hurt, he didn't know what was happening as he stood up, his blue eye turned red and it was odd. Mukuro went home that day didn't know who the male and female that he met was, but he then noticed that he was shifting reality.

Mukuro went out for a walk the next day as he was bumped into by a guy half his size. Mukuro was pissed off but the Man with only brute strength bet him up. Until the giant man looked at Mukuro's eye, Mukuro didn't know what was happening as the man was going crazy, he looked like he was seeing stuff, the man then past out due to fear. Mukuro didn't know what he did, but he was curious what the eye did and how he could use it for his own advantages. Mukuro found out that his eye was a curse, one which reminded him of what happened in the Human world. It was still a blur.

Mukuro joined the Academy but he failed alot of courses. Mukuro only had brains but not strength so he trained for many years as he came back. Mukuro has graduated and joined the 5th Squad without as a third seat. He met a man name Aizen who actually took interest in Mukuro's eye, but Aizen told Mukuro that he has to wear a eye patch over it. The thing Aizen didn't mention was that the eye patch was a seal that could blow up Mukuro's eye out any minute. Mukuro eventually found out that the seal was rigged as he imediately disposed of it.

As A seated officer Mukuro didn't really knew what he had to do. Aizen sent Mukuro on a tiny mission on the day of Aizen's betrayal. Mukuro didn't know that Aizen sent Mukuro into the woods so Aizen wouldn't have to worry about the eye Mukuro had. Mukuro trained for countless hours, with his Captain gone and his Lieutenant in the hospital he had to train to get stronger and take down the one who has tricked Mukuro. Mukuro obtained his Bankai as he was moved up to the Captain's rank. The job wasn't easy but Mukuro tried his best until one day he over heard some Shinigami planning to over throw Mukuro in his sleep.

It was the day of the plan where he was suppose to get over thrown, Mukuro was not shocked, he stayed up all night until he heard snickering. Mukuro knew that it was those guys who planned to kill Mukuro but he really didn't care, those who fight Mukuro will not survived. The guys walked in to find the office empty as a man walked out of the shadow with a bright red eye, Mukuro smiled as he then blinked, the symbol of his eyes went from "1" too "2". This was bad, the men that were trapped with Mukuro were good as dead. From that day no one could be trusted, Mukuro then reported the plan of the few men who tried to over thrown him to the captain commander and he dealt with those hooligans. Now Mukuro is just a Captain, one whom everyone should not trust.

Role Playing Sample:

Picture[s]:

Zanpakuto Information
Name: Flan
Appearance: Mukuro W.i.P Samurai_3000_black_blade_540
Element: Illusionary
Spirit's Form: Mukuro W.i.P Fran_reborn
Spirit's Realm: Mukuro W.i.P Mansion3
Shikai Incantation: Taint there spirits.
Shikai Abilitie(s)//Appearance: With Mukuro's illusions he can create anything he wants. As long as the enemy look at his eyes in the beginning of the fight. The eye then sends a signal into the other person's eyes as the signal travels up into the brain which screw up all the senses. If the illusions hurt stab the enemy, they will not physically get stab in reality but they will feel the pain of getting stab. But if they enemy dies by the Illusions they will die by reality. Anyways when the senses all screw up Mukuro then summons a giant box, its like a giant playground of death. Mukuro can form anything in the Giant box, he can clone People, he can clone Sceneries, he can even show nightmares or memories.

Bankai is for Lieutenants and up ONLY, unless mastered during the RP.
Bankai Name(s):
Bankai Abilitie(s)//Appearance:
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Mukuro W.i.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mukuro W.i.P   Mukuro W.i.P EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Edit your Zanpakutou. Your illusions are limited to looking in the eye, but the kind of illusions you have are not acceptable by my personal standards. If you want illusions, completely revamp the illusion aspect of your ability.
Back to top Go down

Mukuro W.i.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mukuro W.i.P   Mukuro W.i.P EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:29 pm

:/ Its kinda a W.I.P

Anyways I don't want this to sound harsh or anything but can you delete your post till my app is done :/ I don't like having the "Reason for edit" on the bottom of my app when its still a w.i.p.And ill try to change my Illusion. :/
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Mukuro W.i.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mukuro W.i.P   Mukuro W.i.P EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:20 am

WIP or not, i commented on something that was already there. No, i will not delete. WIP or not, it'll still be commented on. Finish it up soon, and we'll see what else there is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mukuro W.i.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mukuro W.i.P   Mukuro W.i.P Empty

Back to top Go down

Mukuro W.i.P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Beginnings :: Creations :: Character Sheet-
Jump to: