Bleach: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a fan based Bleach RPG made for your enjoyment! Play as a Canon or make a character of your own!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bleach: New Beginnings! At the moment, we are accepting characters once more, both Canon or Custom. Feel free to roleplay, but note that we are still trying to get more members and it may take a while to get some.

The Last Survivor OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aemi

Aemi

The Last Survivor OPEN Empty
PostSubject: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:01 am

Aemi stood over the ruins of Hueco Mundo, looking around for anything that may be suspecting survivors. She had a solemn expression pressed on her face. She sighed, looking around as the smoke cleared the area. There was nothing left, and she was angered, not that everyone around her was dead, but because there was nothing left for her to watch. "...Survivors... I know there are more of you," she muttered coldly, narrowing her eyes, "Anyone who's alive... fight me already."

She circled the area several times, awaiting for something to happen. She had her Zanpakutou out, getting ready for anything that might be thrown at her. She knew there were survivors... she could sense them. She waited patiently though, staying quiet and swift with her movements. She wanted to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:35 am

Pressing matters seemed to appear out of nowhere for Urahara, seeing as he was in the world of the living with his only friends Tessai and Yoruichi, living care free not having to deal with the matters of the soul society. He had been tinkering with a few "toys" in the basement of his shop, developing new methods and new item, god knows what he was really doing down there. Tessai and Kisuke had been trying to perfect there means of getting to Hueco Mundo so that he could study the work of his former lieutenant, who had been trying to make hollow for his own personal use, and other means of becoming much stronger then anyone had ever been before. "Tessai-san, would you kindly hand me that wrench, this blasted machine is choking up again." He said to Tessai as he fiddles with a new invention of his to help open a Garganta, which he had done before, but he wished to make it much easier and more stable.

After a few hours of tinkering with the two large fusion coil looking devices that stood about 10 feet tall and about 7 feet apart, both with a giant stainless steel ball that would surge spiritual pressure to stabilize the garganta to allow safe travel there and back, he also created a device that looked much like a television remote except only about 3 inches in length and 1 inch in width, very small. This device would remotly transmit spiritual pressure in a beam, being automatically attracted to the machine, which would remotely activate the new garganta generator that he so proudly created. Kisuke snickered to himself "hehehe i bet Mayuri is still hard at work trying to find a way to start building something like this."

Kisuke activate the machine, and with great amusement and excitement, a garganta opened right before his very eyes as the stainless steel balls surged violently with spiritual pressure running through the coils. Leaving Tessai to hold down the fort for him in the human world, Kisuke popped his head through the aperture called garganta, It was cold and abyssal, his hat fell off his head as he had stuck his head in sideway like a cartoon, only barely catching it before it fell deep into the garganta to be lost forever. Kisuke secured his had on his head and stepped a foot into the garganta and used his spiritual pressure to make a perfect path, seeming to lead to nowhere, he walked on this path, only to find minutes later, a large opening into what seemed to be a arid desert, The hole was about 100ft from the ground, Kisuke didnt mind falling, he slowly stepped one foot out, then the other, falling in a perfect standing stance, into the bowls of Hueco Mundo. "Interesting...." was the only thing that occupied his mind now.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:47 am

Aemi continued to circle the premesis, still unsure of what she was going to do. She was getting more angry, her temper reaching its pique, but she continued to level it, not letting that emotion show. She tried to stay calm, but it seemed as though the quietness of the wasteland was bringing her true insanity and hatred out. Pressing her hands to her chest, she stopped herself, still observing her enivironment, looking for the slightest movement. "Come and get me." were the only words that left her mouth solemnly and silently as she continued to gaze apon the endless sands. The ruins around her sent her haunting vibes of a massive destruction she had just barely missed; if only she had came sooner... could she have saved her comrades? Could she of seen the face of the killer? Who was the madman who had done this to her home... she needed to find out, her eyes narrowing as she clenched her fists.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:13 pm

[this post will be significantly shorter without a doubt xD]

Kisuke took a stroll through the desert, the thought why not go im here, in Hueco Mundo all alone, whats the worst i can do! He stroke quickly through the desert in his Green and white style with his favorite hat, he loved it so. He used Benihime as she appeared to be, a cane, Looking left and right he noticed a few dead bodies, obviously arrancar. Kisuke knelt down to inspect them hearing a slight noise in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:20 pm

(OMG YOUR SPIRITUAL PRESSURE IS OVER 9000!!!)
Aemi looked around, suddenly hearing the sound of slight movement. Turning quickly, she narrowed her eyes, looking in the durection of the ruins. In the distance, she could see the slight silhuoette of a man, knelt against an Arrancar. She watched him for a long moment in silence, a slight wind brushing sand against her face. She noticed that he had heard her speak and she lightly smirked. She let her hands fall to her side as she then let her teeth show; in a solemn scowl. She took a step forward, but kept herself moving slowly; something she rarely did. She could sense that this man had a powerful reitsu, which made her wonder; who was he?

Staying quiet and observing him, she knew he was something else. Where had he come from, because he was not one who looked like he was part of an intense battle. He seemed more like a man who was strolling through town. How did someone like him wind up in Hueco Mundo, she wondered. She crossed her arms once more... no, he was not an Arrancar. She took slow steps toward him, awaiting him to look up to her.

"...You there... just who are you and why are you here?" she spoke coldly and loudly. She stopped about 20 feet away from him, only staring in silence, awaiting an aswer. With each moment he didn't speak, she grew more anxiety within her... she felt the need to attack... the need to show her power... the need to kill. Something was making her feel a temptation of blood-lust within her, but she wasn't sure why this was happening.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Kisuke looked up with a rather Jovial expression, He had been examination the corpses, obviously they had been obliterated by a strong force, maybe and Espada cero perhaps? "Nevermind that, i have to deal with this little girl." He smiled brightly, his eyes shaded by his hat and his robes hanging down as if they were a half size to big. The heat was almost blistering yet it didnt bother Kisuke he just continued on with his little recon mission that he planned for himself. "Who are you?" Kisuke jested back at her his smile ever present.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Aemi pursed her lips for a long moment as she heard him speak. Clenching her fists, she scowled more, her narrowed eyes increasing. She spoke in a cold, annoyed voice. This man had a great deal of power; she could feel it... but he wasn't a very serious person from the looks of it. "It's not polite to ignore an inquire addressed to you, do you realize that?" she still stood several meters away from him. She watched his every movement, knowing she had to stay one step ahead of him. If she was to slip up, it could end her life, and she knew that. She knew that this man could probably easily crush her, so she had to come up with a strategy against him if he was to engage in combat with her.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:13 pm

Urahara's facial expressions changed from clown like to murderous in a matter of milliseconds, his eyes, once shaded now showed fully, they were hollow and foreboding. He got really silent for a moment as he stared at the girl studying all of her features almost as if he was a scanner making a copy of her with his eyes, this was his analysis process. His voice, no longer jovial and lively, was cold and almost raspy as he was fully serious now. "If you dont behave little girl, ill take you back and make you my test subject, im trying to make an anti Reitsu pill that would force all of your spiritual pressure out of your body at once, possibly killing you" He sneered at her.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Aemi's eyes widened slightly as his blank expression changed to seriousness. As he glowered at her, she could feel his stare against her body, and it made her feel less confident in a way. Not letting that show, it only seemed to make her more angered as she clenched her fists more, her eyes narrowing against him once more. She didn't speak at first, but her eyes were full of hatred, and the man should have easily been able to spot that about her. She kept his eyes on him, as well as keeping herself in a ready position in case he would come at her to attack.

"Hmph," was all she could say at that moment after he was done speaking. Watching his sneer only made her more angry as she clenched her teeth, glowering back at his sinisterly amused expression, "Behave? I wasn't the one who wasn't being polite. I'll ask again. Who the hell are you and why are you here?" she was more serious.

She felt the need to attack him right there, but she held it back. Knowing his strength was superior to her, it would only hurt her in the long run if she was to attack first. She was quickly analyzing strategies in her head to make her move, but all of them involved him attacking first. Even if he stood there for hours, she would wait. Every moment though, she felt the temptation of slaughter consuming her will, but she continued against it.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Kisuke quickly lost all interest in the girl in front of him, obviously she was a mere adolescents of the Espada, for she acted childish, which Kisuke didn't care for one bit. He turned his back, kneeling down again examining the bodies, picking up a hollow fragment in his hand and he gently clenched his hand and the fragment dissolved in his hand with the wind, indicating definite death of the subject.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:56 pm

As Kisuke lost interest for her, she was able to notice quickly that he began ignoring her. As her eyes widened and her teeth clenched more, she growled slightly, getting ready to shriek, "Hey! You better pay attention before I kill you where you stand!" she spoke in a dark, but firm, loud voice. In a mere second, her hand reached for the hilt of her sword, pulling it out half way as it screeched through the spark of the metal clashing together.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Kisuke continued to study the body for a few moments later, anticipating the girls rage, it was rather fun to taunt her. He heard the clash of steel as she unsheathed her blade, of course kisuke also anticipated this hasty action and flash stepped only a half step past her delivering a strong punch to her gut before she could even bring forth her weapon of combat, He said in his cold, now very serious voice, "Do not play with me child..."
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:43 am

Aemi's eyes widened as she felt herself get blown back, pushed in the gut as she fell on her back into the hard ground. She gasped, coughing slightly as her hair fell over her face and she only sat there for a moment with wide eyes, looking up at the sky as her breath rattled in confusion... or was it fear? I didn't even see him coming... who the hell is he... what kind of power does he has? her conscience continued to echo through her head, Should I turn back now? Escape while I can?.... No, I can't. I have to find out more. She pursed her lips.

She got herself back up, wiping the saliva from her face as she sonido'd back quickly, back to her original stance several feet away. Her sword now out fully, she grasped it tightly, watching his movements, "Engage," her left eye began to glow blue, "Now I'll be able to read your movements easier..." She smirked. She continued to watch him for what seemed to be an endless moment. She breathed silently, but heavily, still catching her breath from the startle he gave. He obviously was a dangerous being. As she got herself ready, shoe nodded, and she then pointed at him, "Come at me and don't hold yourself back... I want to see how long it'll take before I crush you..." she laughed sinisterly.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:37 am

Kisuke grew rather flustered by the females attempts to compete with him, he just wished she would go away so that he may study and get some samples, go home, celebrate sucess with Tessai and Yoruichi and then go to sleep, he had been up the whole previous night inventing the machine he used to get to Hueco Mundo. He listened to the girl as she spoke something about being able to read his movements, Kisuke found this a joke, he had hardly moved this was just he beginning.

Kisuke took his hat of revealing the rest of his facial features and his hair, which was mostly under his green and white hat of which he so adored. Kisuke then pulled his sword out of its cane shaped sheath and put it aside as the called the name of his weapon, "Awaken, Benihime." He said as the cane-like sword turned into a medium-sized sword with a crimson tassel dangles on the end of the hilt, with has a gentle decorative bend. Instead of a crossguard, there is a U-shaped decoration covers the first three or four inches of blade, with a flower petal design right as it meets the string-crossguard. It also has a red decorative string wrapped thrice around the hilt, with a three-loop bow on one side and a folded paper decoration on the other. Benihime's blade is straight and slim, though somewhat short, with the tip ending in a slanted razor-like edge instead of being tapered to a point, "Shall we begin?" He justed.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Aemi watched him for a long moment, observing his shikai, "I see... so you're a shinigami, eh?" she murmured as she moved her zanpakutou up slightly. She took a deep breath in before looking into the blade, "Vuelo, Fiera," she spoke gently as the blade began to glow. Quickly, the blade flashed and a large cannon formed around her arm, in her other hand was a larger sword, "This is my Zanpakutou's reserreccion... but unlike most Arrancar, I can change my Zanpakutou's appearance before my own," she smirked lightly.

Sheathing the sword, she kept both hands over the cannon, one of then slipping inside of it afterward, the otherone stroking it slightly, "This shouldn't take long, it is my most prized ability after all," she felt no need to be quick about things like she usually was. She was usually rather serious and liked to kill people quickly without a word, but today she decided to wait and see what this man could do. She watched to see what his reaction would be, "Now I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Kisuke stroked Benihime one, running his finger down her sharp edge admiring the sheer beauty of the blade its self. Kisuke closed his eyes for a moment listening to the girl determine what he is, her voice and actions, he deemed cocky. He disliked cocky people and planned to crush this girl with only his Shikai, he was willing to destroy her at this point if it meant he didnt have to see or hear her again, "Do you know what it feels like for your heart to stop?" Kisuke said in a cold and foreboding voice, he was clearly fed up with the arrogant child. A sheild formed in front of Kisuke as he held Benihime in a fighting position.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Aemi went silent as she watched him and shook her head, "My my..." she pulled her jacket away from her left upper chest. There, was a bikini strap along with the top that covered her petite breast, and she put her hand over the top of it, "I have no heart... so the real question should be, do you know what it's like to have a beating heart?" she kept a stern expression, "My hollow hole took that out almost three centuries ago." she kept her cannon up as she covered her chest with her jacket once more.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Kisuke grinned, "Good then you wont feel the pain of it happening again." as he brushed a hand through his head. He shifted his foot position as the desert wind took his hat tumbling a few feet back and the sun of Hueco Mundo beat down on the two in the now silent, soon to be battle field, Benihime's shield stayed in front of Kisuke, small, mainly cover his top portion. "Well then little girl lets see that the piece of crap cannon can do before i take it from you and rip it apart, right before i dissect you."
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:14 am

Aemi narrowed her eyes to the man, tightening her fists as she took a deep breath in. She let herself focus as she quickly sonido'd away from her original spot, and started to circle him in a swift, intense speed. She lifted her cannon up slightly as she surrounded him in all directions before releasing energy bullets, which were speeding towards him from all the directions she was running from.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:19 am

Kisuke watched the girl as she seemed to focus then come to life in a fiery blaze, He followed her movements as she began to circle him in the air getting faster and faster. Kisuke examined her movements with great detail, he brushed his hand through his five o'clock shadow briefly before assessing the situation. The girl began to rain down bullets of Reitsu down on him and as the swarmed together converging in on him there was a large cloud of smoke and loud explosions, then other noises that sounded like fireworks being shot off. After the smoke hard cleared Kisuke had put up four shields completely surrounding him, however these shields were different, more dense and larger, covering his whole body. Further more the girl could see several small red diamond shaped bullets flying back at her in almost double the quantity of her bullets, which had been blacked by the shields before he fired his, The only words that could be heard in between explosions was " Kirisaki, Benihime."
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:55 am

Aemi leaped back as she watched from afar, the smoke seeming to clear. Narrowing her eyes, she looked through to see if Kisuke was hurt or not, but her eyes only widened to see that the man was unharmed. She saw that he then spoke to his Zanpakutou. She clenched her fists slightly as she put her free hand over her cannon.

Waiting for what he may do, she decided to no longer attack first, but wait for an opening to attack him while he's distracted or trying to attack. She watched his movements closely; with her eyes, she should be able to watch his shunpo speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Survivor OPEN   The Last Survivor OPEN Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Survivor OPEN
Page 1 of 1