Bleach: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a fan based Bleach RPG made for your enjoyment! Play as a Canon or make a character of your own!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bleach: New Beginnings! At the moment, we are accepting characters once more, both Canon or Custom. Feel free to roleplay, but note that we are still trying to get more members and it may take a while to get some.

Swashabana (Benikei Kaguya)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yokkyu Fuman

Swashabana (Benikei Kaguya) Empty
PostSubject: Swashabana (Benikei Kaguya)   Swashabana (Benikei Kaguya) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:13 pm

High up in the clouds, where oxygen grew thin, and temperatures were deathly low to a human, rested fix giant pillars, thousands of meters in length, with carvings of sculls running down its entire length. How it got there is unknown, it's purpose but a mystery, though it was a test of skill for most Shinigami to attempt to reach the top of the six pillars and claim victory in doing so. It was but an ancient legend that was passed down for countless years in Soul Society, and it's location was all but a mystery. Some said it was located somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, others argue that it could be found in the Atlantic; but Yokkyu was no fool. There was no way it could be in an ocean, for its creators were but mere humans, and for it to be in an ocean, when building to the bottom, the pressure would have crushed the humans. Though they somehow overcame this obstacale when the oxygen wore thin and the temperature plummeted high in the sky.

It had to be somewhere where no humans existed, somewhere where the Legend would and could remain a Legend, so it could continue to fool the many people who wished to conquer it. There was only one reasonable place, which was no other than Antarctica. It must have been built during the Earth's last Ice Age, as humans nowadays are not adapted to low temperatures nearly as much as they use to be in the age of the old. Though it mattered not, as Yokkyu knew that passing such a challenge would prove his worth in leading the Soul Society. But somehow, according to the legend, the humans have put up a barrier that prevents Shinigami from using spirit particles on their feet to walk in the air, as well as using their very handy Shunpo to help reach the top. It was all a test of skill, and of strength, to see which ones could and could not find the most humane way to the top of the enormous 6 pillars.

This is my new goal. I shall conquer the 6 pillars, and seek enlightenment. Yokkyu thought as he opened up a Senkaimon directly to the center of Antarctica. The gate opened up slowly, and a bright white light shone, and Yokkyu walked through the Dangai, which was a dark and rocky place, much like a mountianous version of Antarctica. He stepped through, and walked on for about 30 seconds before reaching the end, coming to the second gate that would transport him to Antarctica. As he approached, it opened accordingly, making a slight creeking noise as it shone another blueish-white light. He stepped through and noticed the snow covered floors, and saw 6, giant pillars that painted the horizon, and he instantly began a barrage of shunpo's in their direction, until he reached the base of it. This... will be much tougher than I had anticipated... I say... three days until I reach the top, by which time I will be in need for... a rest. Yokkyu thought as he tightened his Zanpakutou, and tied his Haori as he began to grab at the pillar and pull up.

Three days later

After much climbing, and the use of a few low leveled kido, he had made it to the top, by which he was correct, he would certainly need a break. He sat on top of the pillar in the center, taking note of two pillars in front of him, and three behind him, making a sort of circle with a dot in the middle. Yokkyu sighed as he felt the reiatsu of another far below him, It seems as though I'm not the only one who wishes to seek enlightenment... Yokkyu thought, sighing as he removed his haori and zanpakutou, resting his zanpakutou next to him as he balled up his haori and used it as a pillow as he laid down, resting as he would wait for the newest challenger-of-the-pillars.
Back to top Go down

Swashabana (Benikei Kaguya)
Page 1 of 1