Bleach: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a fan based Bleach RPG made for your enjoyment! Play as a Canon or make a character of your own!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bleach: New Beginnings! At the moment, we are accepting characters once more, both Canon or Custom. Feel free to roleplay, but note that we are still trying to get more members and it may take a while to get some.

The Story of Zeek and Mary. <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeek
Admin
Zeek

The Story of Zeek and Mary. <3 Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Zeek and Mary. <3   The Story of Zeek and Mary. <3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:01 am

maryxrawr (09:20:31 PM): I wrote this alllllll august.
maryxrawr (09:20:42 PM): starting now --v
zeekiebobeekie (09:20:55 PM): Huh?
maryxrawr (09:21:03 PM): It really hit me today; how we first met in the first place. It took me forever to really figure this out, but I think I get it.
zeekiebobeekie (09:21:18 PM): <----Was expecting his nude pic.
zeekiebobeekie (09:21:21 PM): Jk. xD
maryxrawr (09:21:27 PM): When I first joined chatango, about a year ago, several months before I met you, it really brought some good times xD
maryxrawr (09:21:32 PM): not until your birthday sweetie.
maryxrawr (09:21:33 PM): XDDDD
zeekiebobeekie (09:21:36 PM): xD
maryxrawr (09:21:41 PM): Razz
maryxrawr (09:22:13 PM): I made a lot of friends I would never have today, I expirienced roleplay, and had a blast.
maryxrawr (09:22:36 PM): When I first met you, I had made Mearii only a week before. I started to really like anime, but before I met you, I only knew of a few.
maryxrawr (09:23:32 PM): When you first messaged me, I remember exactly what you said. "Hey." and I replied like "Hai! Very Happy". I can't remember exactly what we talked about, but after we were done, you advertised your site and left.
maryxrawr (09:24:37 PM): For some reason, I wasn't mad at you for doing that. I usually get made with most advertisers. About an hour later, I realized I never ex'd out of your chat and decided to actually check your site out. It still makes me laugh to see how happy you were to see me join. And it was REALLY funny to see how pissed you were when Osore and I met.
maryxrawr (09:25:48 PM): Do you remember what happened the next day? I gave you my number and you called me, you STALKER. :p I remember when I first heard your voice, I blushed and thought you sounded kinda hot. And my friend Shantique was over I remember, and she was giving me the weirdest looks. After that first night of talking, we became best friends. :3
maryxrawr (09:27:29 PM): We called each other almost everyday, just being random and having geeky anime conversations. I remember how you put me on mute that one time... HAH and I was like "...You know I'm not on mute, right?" and you STUPIDLY unmuted me going "HUH!?" And I was laughing so hard... and you FREAKED OUT AND TOLD ME WHAT YOU SAID ANYWAYS XD. Those were the days hahah. I remember later that night, we fell asleep on the phone together. God, I was delusional. after I fell asleep.. I do recall you wh
zeekiebobeekie (09:28:06 PM): =]
maryxrawr (09:28:16 PM): I'm not sure what happened, but when I woke up that morning, something hit me. We only knew each other for probably two weeks, but still, something felt different. :3
zeekiebobeekie (09:28:18 PM): after I fell asleep.. I do recall you wh
maryxrawr (09:28:59 PM): And that second night we fell asleep on the phone, I was not delusional. But I remember wanting to say something. And you wanted to say something. But we didn't. We said it together :3
maryxrawr (09:29:33 PM): "I like you" :3 but then five minutes later, I started getting nervous, and then you went quiet. And when I asked whats wrong, you then whispered something else :3 "I love you" ^^
maryxrawr (09:30:06 PM): And I had the biggest smile on my face... I seriously felt like I died that night, because nothing felt real, but at the same time, it felt like I was actually alive.
maryxrawr (09:30:42 PM): I told you I loved you too :3 and we started to talk about stuff... I remember we were playing 20 questions. And we were asking each other questions.
maryxrawr (09:31:02 PM): Questions on what we would do if the other person did this and that... but they were all pretty depressing, hahah. But they were all true.
zeekiebobeekie (09:31:36 PM): I remember one.
maryxrawr (09:31:46 PM): You do? :3
zeekiebobeekie (09:31:48 PM): What if I showed up at your dorrstep Mary?
zeekiebobeekie (09:31:55 PM): I would glomp you!
zeekiebobeekie (09:31:59 PM): Whats a glomp?
zeekiebobeekie (09:32:00 PM): xD
maryxrawr (09:32:02 PM): :3 I still would xDD
maryxrawr (09:32:05 PM): I remember that!
maryxrawr (09:32:18 PM): Ahaha
maryxrawr (09:33:04 PM): I remember the next night, I was about to fall asleep... and suddenly you said my name, and I went "Hm..?" and then right before I fell asleep... I heard you say, "Will you go out with me?" and my eyes popped open and I started to laugh nervously because I got really happy again... I didn't know how to handle it... ahah
maryxrawr (09:33:15 PM): I said yes of course :3
maryxrawr (09:33:46 PM): You were the only thing that was keeping me happy through that summer. My mom was on medication and she kept me so angry all the time... but whenever we talked on the phone, that enough was what it took to cheer me up.
maryxrawr (09:34:29 PM): We were together for a while. A long while. We had a few fights here and there... but it wasn't enough to break us apart. I had high hopes. But they were too high at the time.
maryxrawr (09:35:18 PM): The day after thanks giving, we broke up :\ But it was mutual. I can't explain why, I don't really remember. We just both kind of decided it, so none of us were exactly upset. Well I'm not sure about that. But still. We kept in touch. We stayed best friends like we promised.
maryxrawr (09:35:28 PM): After a month though, it was my birthday.
maryxrawr (09:35:45 PM): You were the only person that called me to tell me happy birthday, and you stayed on the phone with me that entire day.
maryxrawr (09:36:12 PM): I was so angry at my family for only asking questions about my sister... I sat in the corner and refused to talk to anyone except you.
maryxrawr (09:37:07 PM): After that, we got in a fight and stopped talking for a month or two :\ and everything turned into chaos for me. I started going crazy I think. I thought maybe if I tried dating someone who actually lived near me... things could turn out the same. But nothing compared to you.
maryxrawr (09:37:08 PM): Ever.
maryxrawr (09:37:41 PM): We started to talk again after we found each other on Sarah's bleach site. And we became best friends, once again. Hahah.
maryxrawr (09:38:25 PM): We talked again and seemed great... and then we went out again. And it seemed like it was all good. I thought it would end all the chaos.
maryxrawr (09:38:58 PM): But then Sarah ruined it that one night :\ when she said you guys were still going out, when you clearly weren't. x.x But my anger got the best of me that night, and I ended it, like a stupid bitch.
maryxrawr (09:39:20 PM): That's when we really stopped talking. For several months and it felt like a lifetime. And I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it.
maryxrawr (09:40:00 PM): I remember randomly... in early May you called me and we were talking. I felt so happy when we were talking... and I missed it. And you asked why I never called :\ and I asked you the same question. And you said "I just did... didn't I?" I felt so bad :\
maryxrawr (09:40:16 PM): About a week went by and you didn't call again... and I started playing piano I remember clearly.
maryxrawr (09:40:41 PM): I was playing a song that for some reason reminded me of you... so without thinking, I went to the phone and called your number.
maryxrawr (09:41:02 PM): You weren't there, but Carrie answered. And she sounded surprised when I said it was me.
maryxrawr (09:41:25 PM): You called me later that night and you sounded surprised too, hahah. And we started talking again.
maryxrawr (09:41:52 PM): I remember we talked for a few hours... and then I finally told you I was still in love with you.
maryxrawr (09:42:04 PM): And I wasn't sure whether you sounded happy, surprised, or upset.
maryxrawr (09:42:47 PM): But then after a few minutes you finally spoke and you said "...good" :3 "Because I still love you too..." but the only problem was that at the time, you were "together" (not really officially XD) with Deanna.
maryxrawr (09:43:15 PM): Well, it didn't last long, because then the next day, you told me that it was done between you and her... and then we started talking again about random stuff :3
maryxrawr (09:43:54 PM): And I remember that in the middle of it, you stopped and you went "...I want to see if you remember." and I went "Remember what?" and You said "Will." and right away I remembered and we both asked each other out :3
maryxrawr (09:44:18 PM): I was so greatful for calling you those few days before... I don't know what made me do it.
zeekiebobeekie (09:44:29 PM): :3
maryxrawr (09:45:02 PM): But sometimes problems occur with relationships. They just always aren't our faults. I was never mad at you to begin with... because of everything you went through in such little time... I felt so bad.
maryxrawr (09:45:26 PM): Your dad was moving and you weren't going with him. The way you always seemed to feel, it broke my heart hearing you like that :
maryxrawr (09:46:16 PM): :\* I ended up joining perfect world because I thought it would keep us in touch more. It did for a while actually. You were helping me figure everything out.
maryxrawr (09:46:40 PM): Man was that my mistake though. I knew everything was going on with you, but I never acknowledged it.
maryxrawr (09:47:15 PM): We broke up again, because of everythng that was going on... and that time, the break up DID hit me. And I really went crazy those two weeks, and drove everyone away from me.
maryxrawr (09:47:32 PM): But finally I just learned to accept it, after I finally decided to try and be mature and stop being such a baby.
maryxrawr (09:47:49 PM): I told you no matter what, I'd be there for you, and support you with every choice you make.
maryxrawr (09:47:55 PM): I still will do that.
maryxrawr (09:48:07 PM): After a week, it didn't last long at all.
maryxrawr (09:48:31 PM): We talked every night still and again... were best friends x.x but I kept urging it to be more, and it was driving me nuts.
maryxrawr (09:48:52 PM): Finally, it was the week before my Fife and Drum tour.
maryxrawr (09:49:13 PM): I was so nervous... I, with my stupid assumptions once again assumed while I was gone, things would change.
maryxrawr (09:49:25 PM): The week went by and we didn't change anything.
maryxrawr (09:49:44 PM): Finally, the night before I left, I decided, I NEEDED to talk to you about it... but I didn't want to end it just there.
maryxrawr (09:50:07 PM): Before I hung up to go to sleep, I was the one who asked you out, for the first time, because I never did so yet... and it felt so weird. x.x
maryxrawr (09:50:12 PM): But you said yes :3
maryxrawr (09:50:23 PM): And I went to sleep that night feeling so much better.
maryxrawr (09:51:02 PM): On the first day of tour, I was so tired... I only got 2 hours of sleep lol. But it was okay, because I was able to sleep in the car. And I was really excited; we had cell phones O: so I could call you!
maryxrawr (09:51:16 PM): And I did x3 I called you and my mom right away said you were Hodgey T.T
zeekiebobeekie (09:51:29 PM): That made you so mad. lol
maryxrawr (09:51:38 PM): It did. xD It still does.
zeekiebobeekie (09:52:08 PM): lol
maryxrawr (09:52:12 PM): We talked for about an hour on the phone before my friends got pissy because I was being secrative
maryxrawr (09:52:23 PM): So we hung up for the night.
maryxrawr (09:52:30 PM): I wrote my first letter of tour that night :3
maryxrawr (09:53:17 PM): The second night... we weren't able to talk until I got to the Liberty Island in NYC. We talked for about an hour, just being bored I suppose. And you asked me how tour was. It was really fun actually.
maryxrawr (09:53:23 PM): I miss tour still. Razz
maryxrawr (09:53:43 PM): After we got home that night, I called you again, and we talked before I went to sleep.
maryxrawr (09:54:03 PM): And then we called each other again the next day. and the next day. And I finally sent all my letters to you.
maryxrawr (09:54:23 PM): I called you everyday that week. So I wasn't sure why I was so worried; I forgot we had cell phones lol.
maryxrawr (09:54:40 PM): But everything was fine :3
maryxrawr (09:55:20 PM): Now... it's been about a month since then. And we still talk on the phone, and online :3 and I still love you more than anything♥️
maryxrawr (09:55:41 PM): I still remember everything throughout since we met.
zeekiebobeekie (09:55:51 PM): Mary...that was amasing. o.o
maryxrawr (09:55:51 PM): Of course I do; it's all written here. lol
maryxrawr (09:55:54 PM): Razz
maryxrawr (09:55:56 PM): Yes it was :3
maryxrawr (09:56:03 PM): But there's one part left x3
zeekiebobeekie (09:56:03 PM): I love you so much! ^-^
zeekiebobeekie (09:56:07 PM): 0.o
maryxrawr (09:56:10 PM): That HASN'T happened yet :3
maryxrawr (09:56:20 PM): Just something that I felt like writing.
zeekiebobeekie (09:57:15 PM): 0.o
zeekiebobeekie (09:57:25 PM): My nude pics? :O
zeekiebobeekie (09:57:26 PM): lol
maryxrawr (09:57:42 PM): 10 years went by since those days :3 And we're still together. And we finally met. You're still everything to me. I'm still everything for you as well. I really believe that it was fate the night that we met on chatango. :3 and maybe one day this engagement ring will have a wedding band as well♥️
maryxrawr (09:57:45 PM): NOT UNTIL YOUR BIRTHDAY
maryxrawr (09:57:45 PM): XD
zeekiebobeekie (09:58:41 PM): I love ou. ^-^
maryxrawr (09:58:48 PM): I love you too :3
Back to top Go down
https://new-beginnings.rpg-board.net
Hissori

Hissori

The Story of Zeek and Mary. <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zeek and Mary. <3   The Story of Zeek and Mary. <3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:23 pm

♥ you :3
Back to top Go down

The Story of Zeek and Mary. <3
Page 1 of 1